A little bit to know

Hello all you people of Wattpad!! I'm called Chase and I'm sort of new to this site so I decided to put a sort of silly book on here before actually writing a full out novel like most of you writers.... :)

So if you don't know me or you would like to know more about me than go ahead and read away!

Here are little facts you may like to know....

-I'm a Brit and I'm proud! That's why it may seem like I type rather funny..... I'm trying my best to learn the more American way to say things though....

-I'm part albino so my eye sight isn't the greatest and my hair is a rather strange colour....

- I'm 15 years and I live in Doncaster.

-I'm in quite a lot of fandoms that include Marvel Universe, the ninja turtles, transformers, DC Nation, a bunch of animes, Sherlock Holmes, Doctor Who and so many more that I cannot think of at the time! I know, it's a lot.....and there's even more! .-.

- I absolutely fancy talking to new people as long as they're not creepy stalkers that talk to me because I'm British.... I really don't like when people talk to me just because I'm a Brit.....

- I fancy playing rugby and football (the one Americans call soccer)

-last one...... Heh, my fabourite colours are red, blue, purple and green.... :D

I guess that's all I want to say for now! If you would like to know more you could just comment on this or just send me a message! I'll answer whenever I can!

Well, thanks for reading and I'll see you all on the dark side!!!

(Heh....I must think of a better way to finish these..... I'll do it later....)

Farewell my friends!!! \(^-^)

-Chase