•| Chapter 2. The Threat Of Queen Laurie|•

"My people of the state of Waquary! I, Queen Laurie, have declared a full scale war on Monument Valley, I'm going to pull the draft and anyone on it will be sent out to war to destroy Monument Valley and it's rein of terror, poverty, and distress once and for all! The king of Monument Valley who's name we shall not say, will fall! And the people! Of Waquary will no longer have to endure in this race to space and spread of Monarchy Communism once and for all!". Below, a crowd of people cheered and chanted "victory! Victory! Victory!". As the Queen said her speech.

Soon after, an Army of royal guards flooded the coliseum as the Queen read off names from the draft.
"Micheal rington."
"Steven Martin."
"Tiffany bleacher."
"Rose Darlington."
"Daniel youroto."

People were picked up and dragged out of the coliseum as the Queen read off a hundred more names and finally said her last three.

"Robert Ford."
"Jenalee treysi."
"And finally, Tyler, Darlington."

Rose and her brother Tyler were both on the draft, little did the state of Waquary know, they were both from the magic royal family of Darlington's long before the rein of both Queen Laurie and King Huron. The Rings Of Saturn High Commission were in great doubts about letting the new king and queen to live on Saturn and thrive their own states and take over. But since the magic Queen Faroura was dead that year, and Rose's Mother hadn't been labeled as Queen due to her death. They were forgotten about. And a high commission was born to help put Saturn in order. They decided they needed a better place of Ruling and let them stay. Queen Laurie got the high commission and King Huron made his own council.

"This council is headed into a great new age, with the start of era 2 on the rise, Waquary will be defeated in great lengths to strengthen and build up our kingdom state." King Huron said as he grew a wicked grin. "Russia is behind us! Lenin is gone from our history names and we will start our own empire without Earth no matter the cost! Even if it means destroying Waquary and killing the queen." The council was quiet, Staring at Nikolai Huron. "Why so dull?" The king said to his council. Cal Davis stood up quietly and said to the king. "Queen Marie Laurie  of Waquary has said that she is declaring full scale war on our Kingdom State. She said she has never been more prepared for a war. She quote 'Owns this war, and will win this war.' She is going to attack September 25th, 1967." The king swallowed his mouth of cotton lies and his heart sank to the floor through his feet. "Fuck." Said the king as he went pale. "This should be fun."

In Waquary

Holland Timberflake, the executive chief of the ROSHC was taking files and orders needed to be done for the draft as the Chief, Lillian Blackwood, Pluto's wife, asked him questions about the army.

"Have the draft all been to a specified boot camp on Saturn, Mars, or Earth?" Lillian said swiftly.

"Yes ma'am."

"Have they all taken the proper tests?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Have they been to U.S camps? For physical training before they made their journey to Mars or Saturn?"

"Yes ma'am."

"I have two people on my list, a brother and sister who were both born on April 17th, 1948 here on Saturn through the Magical entity Darlington family, both human but not from Earth by any means. Named Rose, and, Tyler Darlington." She said as she shuffled through her paperwork. "Have they been through any specified boot camp, physical training or mental and bodily tests?"

"Uh, I do not believe so ma'am. But if they are on the draft then they must have, only the select few on the draft were un-honorable discharge or just finished the tests, they could or could not have been through any face of combat. But I believe they should be on the draft." Holland said calmly and let his nerves settle down.

"Alright, but what makes you say that?"

"They're magic, they were born with abilities far more beyond any human I've ever seen. The whole family, the whole generations of the Darlington's was so large it almost populated Saturn in which would be the size of California and New York state put together. All with magic abilities, all with extraordinary gifts, flaunting this planet and it's..." He looked up the sky. "Beauty, they will change the name of this war. We will own it the way Queen Laurie is saying we will because those two children, are the best weapons we've got."

"The king won't stand a chance." Mrs. Blackwood said as her eyes lit up. "And the, queen."

"The Queen knows all about these two children. They are very much known by the three original commission leaders as well."

"You're certain? That these children are capable of what you are saying?" Lillian said in disbelief

"Oh yes! I've seen it myself!"

"But how? I've never even heard you say a word about those two since the draft was pulled yesterday. And you're just now this excited talking about them when you weren't yesterday. Like you were just told about them before we met here today."

"I wasn't as excited because it was a stressful day for everyone including myself. And having to listen to Pluto yell at me and the rest of the commission for not agreeing with him. I'm sorry Lillian, but your husband needs to either get off our backs and get on board with the war, or get out." Holland said sternly as he scratched the back of his head.

"Well," Lillian started, glumly; "I suppose you're right. He is kind of, controlling."

"And hell only make the war more stressful with his worries."