Chapter One~ I Can Tell

Tess clicked the END button on her phone, a satisfied grin on her face. It was the first day of school at Horse Haven Riding Academy.

Tess was just on the phone with Justina, who happened to be a total morning person.

They both shared German, and our book club elective. It wasent much, but to add to the happy fact, Kelly and Tess shared Alegebra and Bio.

Tess was glad she had taken a shower the night before, so her hair was dry. Her hair was normally straight, so she plugged in her curling iron and set it in her desk. Her desk was a makeup table/ homework station. More of a Makeup table. She had a round mirrior hanging from a nail right above her desk, so she could see her face while she was doing makeup.

When the curling iron was heated up, she took the time to curl her hair into bouncy curls. Kelly was waking up just at that time. Her hair was also straight when she woke up. But when Tracey woke up, her auburn hair was a rats nest. Not curly, or wavy, but a rats nest. It was ragged, tangled, everything imaginable.

When that was finished, Tess pulled out her makeup box from under her bed.

It was purple with a silver latch. Tess opened it and grabbed out her concealer, mascara, liquid eyeliner, and lip gloss.

After applying concealer, she did a quick swipes of mascara, and then applied a line of liquid eyeliner on her eyelids. She then dusted some silver eyeshadow to her eyelids, and applied her lip gloss- Mango Bannana.

She then put in her outfit- a pair of black tights, and a silver miniskirt. On the top she wore a loose of- the- shoulder teal and blue sweater with a black and silver fashion belt secured around her stomach. She looked in the full length mirrior. She grabbed her large under aurmor school bag, and headed out the door.

Kelly quickly ran after her, fully dressed in black skinny jeans, and avintage white sweatshirt with teal tank top under it. She wore white peep toe ballet flats. Her hair was in a high bun with curled tendrils framing her face.

" Sorry.. I didnt wait." Tess apologized.

" Don't worry about it." Kelly smiled at her. Kelly's backpack was just like hers, big and neon colored. Except... Kelly's was Tess's favorite colors... Purple and sea foam green. It was the backpack Tess searched far and wide for... But she finally settled on her second favorite- Pink and light blue. Tess felt a twinge of envy.

" First class- Bio." Tess frowned as she examined her schedule. Bio, Algebra, English, History, Lunch, German, and Creative Writing Tuesday's and Thursday, and book club Monday, Wednesday, Friday. It was Tuesday, so it was Creative Writing.

" Same." Kelly grinned.

" It may be Slightly less sucky with you in my class." Tess joked. Tess turned towards the stable, Kelly at her heels.

Once in the stable, they split up to go by their horses.

" Hey, Iggy." Tess said cheerfully. Iggy perked up from her snooze. She turned and greeted Tess with a small whinny. Tess pet her head. Her automatic waterer was still in tact, and her hay net was partially full.

" I promise I'll ride you later, baby." Tess stroked Iggy's head. " But for now, I've got class." Tess gave Iggy one last pat and hurried out of the stable.

---

" I'm Mrs. Ardenson, your Biology teacher. In biology, we are gonna learn a lot about..." Tess listened to Mrs. Ardensons big speech about homework, and quizzes.

" ...No phones aloud, and that should be it." Mrs. Ardenson had long Blonde waves, and her face wrinkled from laughing. She seemed nice, but very intense in learning.