I am sorry
This is a demo of sorts
-----
×mizpah×
Joshs senses got a sudden rush of boiling hot blood that made him gasp out in pain, his body screaming at him telling him something was terribly wrong but it didn't click as he stared into the darkness he couldn't control.
Looking around didn't do him any good, he only saw the outlining of objects but he could see his breath in front of his eyes telling him it was cold even though all he felt was fear.

Realizing that he wasn't in his room and figuring out his arms where tied above his head made his stomach knot up and force the content rush up only for him to swallow it back down, he coughed out at the feeling.

"Just breathe you'll be alright" someone was in the darkness with him but he couldn't see them so he listened to the instructions through his breathing

"Why can I taste blood" Josh tried to scream but his throat was so dry he gasped instead "oh God"

"Shh" the voice whispered the command softly "if he hears you he'll get angry"

Josh cranked his head to the side "who?", He blinked and shook his head "who-who are you!"

"Shh" the voice was more panicked this time, Josh knew whoever was speaking was around the same age of him

Josh swallowed dried spit "who are you" he breathed out shakly

"Tyler Joseph? Have you hear of me?" The voice was hopefully this time, it made Josh wanna cry more. How long has this kid been here.

"Doesn't so-sound familiar. " The voice, Tyler, sighed in disappointment "I'm Josh Dun. Do you know where we are?" he continued

"Somewhere far from any city" he said "I'm sorry"

"Why can't I see you? Can you see me?"

"I can" Tyler nodded "your eyes will adjust"

Josh tried moving again, chains rattled echoing out and bouncing off the walls. He tried to sit up better in attempt to stop the pulling pain in his arms

"Once he thinks you've gotten use to it here he'll uncuff you"

"How long does he intend to keep me here?" Josh squinted as saw someone against the wall

"I don't know probably forever, I've been here for so long that I grew out of my clothes"

That was when for the first time in four years Josh cried until it felt like he ran out of water and then cried blood, clot of stuff rolled off his cheeks and into his mouth running down their throats making him gag out and scream.
Tyler was frantic, telling him to 'be quiet' and 'calm down' but after a while he realized they where probably alone for miles and let the poor boy vent out.

"I'm sorry Josh" Tyler spoke out

"Why, why are you sor-" he whimpered "sorry?"

"It's my fault your here" Tyler said ashamed "he asked if I was lonely and I didn't see any reason to lie. I, I thought he'd get a dog because the old one died. Not a person, I'm so sorry Josh. "

Josh stopped crying for reasons what where beyond his understanding, maybe it was the pain Tyler was giving off as filled with remorse and shame, maybe he used his life of crying for that one dark room.

"He-" Josh choked on his tongue "he kept you here for so long alone?"

"It's not normally like this" Josh could hear Tyler crawl closer "I'm normally in the house but he put me down here with you"

"The house?" Josh asked scanned the room for his companion

"There's these doors at the side of the house, it goes under"

"Like a celler?" Josh asked

"Maybe" Tylers frame came into view he reached out and touched his cheeks

"What are you doing?" Josh asked turning his head to get out of Tylers reach

"I'm sorry" Tyler sat back "I didn't know if you where still crying"

"You could'va asked"

"Did you know the answer?" That kept Josh's mouth shut "sorry"

"Why do you keep on saying Sorry Tyler. This isn't your fault, you though you get a dog" Josh bit his lip like he was trying to restrain himself "which is probably what you got. Im a no body, "

"What do you mean?"

"I live in a home for parentless boys" Josh sighed "lived in a home for parentless boys"

"Parentless? What happened to them"

Josh shook his head, not wanting to talk about it "what's gonna happen when he comes back"

"I don't know, bring us back up, I think he's working on your room"

"My room?" Josh asked blinking in disbelief

"Yeah, it's like a home but we can't leave and can't disobey him" Tyler says

"W-what happens if we disobey" Joshs voice cracked like a whip

"Josh" Tyler said slowly and softly "you already know"

His body went limp, already feeling the torture yet to come, he had to get out of here. He'd have to wait until the man comes back and then figure out a plan but for now he was as worthless as a blanket in June.