I Notice Him

Year 1992.

He is not in the same class with me. He is in the Class No. 3 and I'm in the Class No. 1.

I played too much. My good academic performance ruined. My parents were so angry. Especially my mom.

I heard from some other friends that he is the best in his class. What make me bitter more is that my English teacher said he is the good student in her English class overall.

Who the hell is this boy?!

I hate when somebody is better than me. It seem that he is challenging me.

I need to find out who is this boy. Why suddenly he became the centre of the conversation among the teachers and Standard 3 students.

I must study hard. Otherwise I'll be demoted to Class No. 2 or No. 3 next year. And he might surpass me to Class No. 1. This is unacceptable.

I started pay attention to him in school.

Ohh he is the boy who always got a headache.

It seem that he is pretty popular among his classmates especially girls.

During P.E, if both of our class had football match, he will be the goalkeeper for his class. He is a good goalkeeper I can say. Because it's hard for us to score a goal. But still my class win.

This year I notice him. Just because to make sure he didn't surpass my academic performance and get me demoted to lower class next year.