Surviving

Year 1997.

The second year, I'm settle in this boarding school. I am in school badminton team. I played double with Erin. She is also my partners in class since last year.

I still struggling in my studies. The Math subject is killing me. I didn't get what the teacher is teaching. I failed the mid term exam! I'm so upset and demotivated. I got tutor who is my senior. My parents sent me to tuition class during school break. I have to improve and perform well in final exam and of course to prepare myself for next year national exam for Form 3.

I survived the second year. But what upset me the most is starting from next year only the best students will be in Class No. 1 and the rest of the students will be jumbled up to other three classes. Meaning that there is no Class No. 2, 3 or 4. Only Class No. 1. What the hell is that?! According to the principal, creme de la creme.

I'm in Class No. 2 and after the jumbled up I'm in Class No. 4 for next year! This is ridiculous. I can't imagine myself in Class No. 4. I cried a lot. Plus, Erin will not be in the same class with me. She is in Class No. 3. Who I'm gonna partner with in the class next year? I don't have many friends.

Thank God, Aida my other friend introduce me to her dormmate, Sam. I will partner with Sam next year in class.

This year according to Amy, he is still with Zoey and they're a good couple. Actually, I didn't care much but Amy always updating me about them.