1🌙

One afternoon at the hospital Nayeon and her mother is waiting for her turn to get check up. While waiting for her turn she suddenly feel bored and she decided to roam around.

While roaming around she noticed a guy who seems so down and because of her curiosity, she approach the guy.

"Hey are you okay?" He faced Nayeon with a glare. Nayeon keeps her smile "He is interesting and handsome"

"Go away" and because Nayeon is so naughty she keeps asking the guy what is his name and random things. The guy is getting mad now.

"Would you please leave me alone"

"I won't stop if you introduced yourself" she said. In the end, he introduced himself to stop this noisy bunny girl.

"Okay. I'm Jeongyeon" Nayeon smile "Oh my he is so handsome" Nayeon said in her mind.

"Hi Jeongyeon. My name is Nayeon And nice to meet you" said and offer her hand. Nayeon wants to badly know Jeongyeon because of the fact that her heart fluffer when the moment that her eyes meet his eyes.

"And what I'm gonna do with your hand" Jeongyeon asked her with a confused look.

"Duh handshake" Nayeon said with her gummy smile. Jeongyeon look at her and her hand, doubting if he accept it or not. But in the end he accept it. When Jeongyeon accept her handshake Nayeon smile more.

"I think I'm in love" Nayeon said in her mind. Jeongyeon keep looking at Nayeon who genuine smiling to him.

"You are beautiful"

"What? What did you say?"

"I said let go my hand now" Nayeon quickly let go of his hand. And she is blushing actually she heard what Jeongyeon said because of that her heart beats faster.

"You are blushing" Jeongyeon said while looking at Nayeon's eyes.

"No I'm not" Nayeon look at Jeongyeon immediately look away.

"So what do you want?" Jeongyeon ask Nayeon

"Nothing" Nayeon said and awkward. Both of them don't know what say or ask because the fact that their hearts beats faster.

After a minutes of a awkward atmosphere Nayeon ask Jeongyeon.

"Do you have Twitter or any social media accounts?"

"Yeah I have" Jeongyeon answer her.

"Can I follow you and you know I want to be your friend"

"Okay" Jeongyeon give her his username and Nayeon also did the same. Nayeon is about to ask Jeongyeon  he is down but her mom called her.

"Nayeonie come here your turn already" Nayeon stand up and "Hey I'm going now. Nice to meet you"

"Yeah you too" and Nayeon go to her mother who is waiting for her.

"Being friends with her won't hurt right" Jeongyeon said in his mind while looking at Nayeon's back.