6🌙

Everytime they spent each other the more they fell in love with each other. Nayeon notice that Jeongyeon slowly getting weak. They are both still finding a heart donor unfortunately nothing.

"Jeongie" Nayeon call Jeongyeon. He just stare her lovingly. Nayeon is in Jeongyeon's apartment. From that confession Nayeon decided to live with Jeongyeon and her parents agree because they that their daughter will happy with him.

"Stay with me" Jeongyeon just smile and nodded. Even though he is not a kind of guy that so vocal but she feel the love from him.

"So what are we gonna do?" Jeongyeon ask Nayeon

"Do have a bucket list?" The guy just nodded.

"Can I see?" Jeongyeon stand up and get his bucket list in his room specific their room. He manage to find his notebook with full of diaries and his bucket list.

"Here it is old. And I think I should replace it with new" Jeongyeon handed his notebook to Nayeon. Nayeon scam his notebook. It is full of ostrich and lego stickers.

"I didn't know that you are fan of ostrich" Nayeon smile turned into a laugh. Jeongyeon watching her with a smile on his face. Damn I'm so in love with her.

"Hey don't smile like that"

"Why? I am handsome?" Jeongyeon tease Nayeon. Her face turn red and she can't deny that her jeongie is handsome.

"No you are like a ostrich" Nayeon burst into laughter

"Hey ostrich is cute" Jeongyeon pout

"Okay okay don't pout like that"

"Why are you gonna kiss this" he pointed his pouty lips

"What if I say yes. Are you gonna kiss me" Nayeon tease him and to test his patience. Jeongyeon nervously look at her eyes down to her lips. Man her lips is so argh. I want to kiss that

Nayeon notice Jeongyeon that he is staring at her lips. Unexpectedly Nayeon bit her lower lip. That make Jeongyeon crazy. Nayeon keeps seducing Jeongyeon in the end Jeongyeon gave up and claim her lips.

Nayeon close her eyes quickly kiss him back. Their kiss grew more passionate and hot. They are now making out.

Jeongyeon put his hand to Nayeon's waist and the other one puts her hand to Jeongyeon's nape. They continue to making out and both of them start to feel hot. Jeongyeon feel his member starting to hard. Both of them can't control their minds right now.

Jeongyeon cut their kisses and stare at Nayeon with love and lust. Asking permission to level up. Nayeon just nod her head. And Jeongyeon start to kiss her aggressively and the rest is history.

•••

Note: I can't write some you know hehe. I don't know how to write it.

Anyway I'm sorry for the late update because this past few days I got sick and I need to rest. I hope that you all enjoy my stories and thank you for supporting it. Thank youuuuu❤❤