2🌙

"Thank you Doc. Park" Nayeon's mother said to Jihyo's father and Jihyo is Nayeon's best friend. Nayeon is for check up for her UTI.

"Make sure to avoid soft drinks and drink plenty of water. Do you understand me?" Doc. Park said to her. Nayeon keeps her usual smile and nodded her head.

"Okay we'll get going now. Thank you and goodbye doc" Nayeon and her mother leave the hospital. While waiting for the bus Nayeon keeps surfing the internet and she remember something.

"Oh I need to check his Twitter account"

"Who's Twitter account?" Her mother asked. She look at her daughter who seems so happy right now. She smiles "I think my daughter is in love I'm happy"

"Nothing mom" Nayeon answer her mother still looking at her cellphone. Nayeon remember his username, she searched it. And luckily she manage to find his account.

"It's public wow" after she find it she immediately follow his account and she start stalking. "He is so handsome and tall" her mother keeps checking her daughter.

"Stop stalking him and let's get into the bus and go home. Continue your work at home" Nayeon look at her mother and smile.

After getting into the bus she start stalking.

"He rarely post a photos but he has a lot of likes

"He rarely post a photos but he has a lot of likes. Oh he has one picture with his face"

 Oh he has one picture with his face"

"He is so cute. Should I chat him" Nayeon ask herself. And then the bus stop.

"Let's go and have a rest" her mother said to her and they get off the bus.

On the other hand Jeongyeon keeps looking at his phone if he should follow back Nayeon or No. He is staring at it so deep then he heard a voice.

"Maybe you should follow her back" his younger brother said. Jeongyeon shocked to see his brother beside him.

"Man what are you doing here?" Jeongyeon said to his brother Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung just smile while showing his dimple and said.

"Maybe you should follow her back and she is pretty huh" Chaeyoung said while looking at his phone.

"I'm afraid"

"Of what hyung?"

"What if I fall in love with her" Jeongyeon asked his brother. Chaeyoung just look at him and he smile.

"Hyung I think you are too advance and just be friends with her won't hurt right?"

"No but-" Chaeyoung cut him off

"Then why did you give your username if you don't want be friends with her" Jeongyeon just look at him.

"Be friends with her and enjoy life" Chaeyoung look at his brother with a sad face. Jeongyeon just nodded and follow her back.

_____

"Oh my god he followed me back. I'm going to dm him" Nayeon start to type her message.

Yoo Jeongyeon
@jeongie

Nayeon: Hi Jeongyeon😊

Jeongyeon: Uhmm hi

Nayeon: btw I'm gonna ask you something.

Jeongyeon: what?

Nayeon: Do you have a girlfriend or what?

Jeongyeon: No. why are you asking? Are you interested in me?

Nayeon: what? No I'm just curious.

Jeongyeon: Okay. You do you have a boyfriend?

Nayeon: Unfortunately no haha

Jeongyeon: Why you are pretty.

Nayeon: I know I'm pretty but I'm waiting for my true love.

Jeongyeon: wow you are full of yourself. Do you believe in true love?

Nayeon: Yes mister don't tell me you don't believe in that.

Jeongyeon: Yes that's ridiculous.

Nayeon: Cancelled joke haha but do you experience being in love?

Jeongyeon: No and I'm not interested.

Nayeon: Do you want to experience?

Jeongyeon: No

Nayeon: oh come on it feels so nice to be in love.

Jeongyeon: No

Nayeon: kill joy

Jeongyeon: Fine

Nayeon: Yes!!

Jeongyeon: are you gonna set me up or something?

Nayeon: No date me 😊😊