5🌙

Nervous that's what Jeongyeon feels right now while waiting for Nayeon. It's already 7:30 pm and Jeongyeon thinks how he say to Nayeon about his condition.

"Argh I can do it" Jeongyeon cheers himself to calm him down. 30 more minutes left. Nayeon will be free. While waiting for her Jeongyeon play a games to his phone. After 30 minutes. Nayeon came.

My love is so beautiful Jeongyeon said to his mind. Nayeon walk to his place while smiling beautifully. His heartbeats become faster. I wish I can be with you forever but I can't.

"Hey jeongie" Nayeon greets him and sit down to the chair facing him. Nayeon smile to Jeongyeon but Jeongyeon remains his calm face.

"What are you want to talk about?" Nayeon ask Jeongyeon. He breaths deeply and stare inyo Nayeon's eyes. I'm gonna miss your eyes my bunny

"You want to know why I am at the hospital that time we met" Jeongyeon ask and Nayeon just nodded. He continues.

"Nayeon I'm sick. I have a hole in my heart. I have this since I'm a child" Jeongyeon look at her. He surprised that Nayeon was not shocked.

"I know jeongie" Jeongyeon look at her confused. Wait what? I sure that I didn't tell her.

"H-how?"

"I think you don't remember me huh" Nayeon said. And Jeongyeon confused more. He is so confused right now.

"I was your childhood best friend. Remember the kid who has bunny teeth and gave you a candy because your dad leave you" Nayeon was right, at first Nayeon don't recognize him.

"How did you recognize me? I mean I don't tell you my name and yours too"

"Jihyo, she is Doc. Park daughter and my best friend. Doc. Park is your doctor right?" Jeongyeon nodded

"Jihyo told me everything. Actually I force her" Jeongyeon just speechless

"Jeongie I love you so much" after hearing those words he just cry not minding the people around them. Nayeon just look at him she doesn't want to cry. She believe that her Jeongie will survive and live longer..with her

"Jeongie I'll stay by your side forever" Nayeon look at Jeongyeon who is crying. Jeongyeon shook his head.

"No, you will hurt yourself" Nayeon rise Jeongyeon head and looks at his brown attractive eyes

"I don't care. YOO are my everything and I can't live without YOO" Jeongyeon look at her

"Nayeon, I'm dying" her heart broke when she heard those words

"No you are not. I will help you to find  a donor"

"Nayeon"

"Please live for me. Jeong I can't really live without you. I love you so much" Nayeon can't help but to cry too. Her heart hurts so much right now the same as Jeongyeon.

"I love you too my bunny" Nayeon hug Jeongyeon so tighly like there's no tomorrow

"I try to live more longer for you" Nayeon smiles at him while wiping her tears. Jeongyeon smile to her and he slowly lean and claim her lips. Nayeon answer his kisses and she hits reality. She pull out the kiss

"Hey we are in a public" Jeongyeon smile

"Then let's continue in my condo" Nayeon slap his shoulder and laugh. Jeongyeon can't help but to laugh with her.

"Let's have a date. Not a friendly date" Jeongyeon said and Nayeon agree to him. They go out at the cafe and walking while holding hands.