9🌙

After one week

The two of them just finish their vacation in Japan. Jeongyeon notice something on Nayeon. Every morning she keeps vomiting and sometimes she has mood swings. He got so worried about her.

"Hey bunny are you alright?" Jeongyeon ask Nayeon with a worried face. Nayeon just look at him and said.

"Nah I'm not alright I feel so sick"

"So we should cancel our vacation in Switzerland?" Nayeon immediately shook her head. Nayeon dream country is Switzerland and she really want to have a vacation their.

"But you are sick"

"Jeongie I think I know why I am like this" Jeongyeon got confused and she continue to talk.

"I actually got a pregnancy test if I am pregnant since I got morning sickness" Jeongyeon nod his head and carefully listen to her.

"Since we did it. I take the test" Nayeon look at him

"And?" Jeongyeon is super nervous right now

"Yes Jeongie you will be gonna be a father" Nayeon confess while smiling at him. Jeongyeon frozen he can't believe that he will be a father. Seconds after Jeongyeon cry and hug Nayeon and she hugged him back.

"B-bunny I'm so happy" Jeongyeon said while crying and he smile. He stop crying and he look at Nayeon.

"Nayeon I will promise that I will survive and live longer. I will gonna take care of our baby and of course you. I promise" Jeongyeon said he is so determine not because of Nayeon but also for their baby.

"You better. I don't want to raise your baby on my own. I need you" Jeongyeon smile more and kiss Nayeon.

"And I will marry you" Jeongyeon added and he hug Nayeon. I really really love you my bunny

After their talk they prepare their things and ready to go to Switzerland.

"Bunny I think we should less our activities" Jeongyeon said and Nayeon look at him with a confused look.

"What do you mean?"

"You are pregnant and I don't want any harm that could hurt you and 9ur baby" Jeongyeon said with a worried tone. Nayeon smile and said

"Yes I need to take care of myself and yourself too. We should help each other" Jeongyeon just smile at her and hold her hand.

"Let's go?"

"Let's goooo!! Switzerland here we come!" Nayeon scream while showing her bunny teeth.

Jeongyeon's Dairy