Last Moon🌙

"Hyung welcome back" Chaeyoung hug his brother and he look at Nayeon and smile. She smile back.

"Hyung and noona congrats for the both you. I'm so happy for you" Chaeyoung said while smiling ear to ear. Jeongyeon tap his brother shoulder and smile at him.

"We should get going hyung. I bet both you are hungry now" Chaeyoung said and both of them nodded their heads.

The three of them get into the car and start going to Jeongyeon condo.

"Hyung I have a girlfriend" Chaeyoung confess the two of them shocked.

"Wait what when????" Jeongyeon ask his brother. Chaeyoung just smile

"Well when the two of you started dating. She is my co worker"

"What is her name?"

"Mina. She is a Japanese and hyung I love her so much" Chaeyoung said while smiling ear to ear. Jeongyeon smile at his brother. After a minute Jeongyeon start to feel pain in his chest. Nayeon look at him and ask

"Hey are you okay? Did you feel any pain tell me" Nayeon ask Jeongyeon with a worried look.

"I'm okay don't worry" Jeongyeon smile at her to assure that he is okay. Nayeon smile at him and give him a hug. Chaeyoung cough

"Ehem I'm here though" the couple just smile at him. After a while they arrived at Jeongyeon's condo.

"Bunny you should go home and take a rest" Jeongyeon said to Nayeon who is busy preparing a lunch. Nayeon stop cooking and look at him

"No you don't have a companion"

"Bunny I'm fine and Chaeyoung is here with me. So you don't have to worry"

"Jeongie I know that Chaeyoung is here but not all the times. You know that he has a girlfriend and work too" Jeongyeon sigh and try to convince Nayeon.

"I know that your parents is missing you. So you should visit them and I bet they want to see you because the fact that you are pregnant" Jeongyeon explain to Nayeon and she look at him and said.

"Are you sure you want me to go?" Nayeon said to Jeongyeon and he nodded.

"What if you come with me. My parents want to know you"

"Bunny I can't. I'm gonna face them when my operation is done" Jeongyeon said and he wants to meet Nayeon's parents but because of his condition he can't. Maybe too much nervous he might die. So he thinks that if everything is clear and okay he will ask Nayeon's hand to her parents.

"Okay I understand but promise me that you should take care yourself" Nayeon said and Jeongyeon nodded.

"Yes my boss bunny I will"

After that talk Nayeon start to pack her things. And she contacted her parents that she will come home tonight.

"Jeongie are you sure you are not coming with me"

"Yes send my regards to your parents and tell them that I will formally introduced myself to them when my operation is done" Nayeon nodded and hug Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon hug back and kiss her forehead

"I love you my bunny" Jeongyeon said while looking at her eyes deeply.

"I love you too Jeongie. Take care and if anything happens call me" Jeongyeon nodded and he escort Nayeon to the bus station.

"Take care bunny"

"Take care Jeongie. I love you" both of them bid goodbye to each other.

After two days