What Anabeth Did!!

Jason

Its been four years since Percy Jackson, my best friend disapeared from Camp. Just after the Giant War with Gea. Well, Percy didnt really disappear more like ran away. I don't call him weak, I call him brave. Because four years ago just before the rest of the seven and me were made immortal minor gods. Anabeth Chase dumped her boyfriend for a Hermes kid.

Piper actually smacked Anabeth in the face the day she found out. Percy was so shell shocked to find his girlfriend on the verge of sex with a Hermes kid, who had just arrived at camp two days before. But Percy didn't say a thing just dumped a silver velvet box on the grass, turned around and walked away.

Anabeth has been known to the rest of the seven and me, as Annie the whore.

I know it seems kind of mean but the slut deserved the name. She disowned all her loyalty to Percy. Who fell into Tartaraus with her, and I reapet he fell Into TARTARAUS, with her to keep her safe!! For the gods sake when he could have easily dropped her.

But as for the Hermes kid, turns out the Anabeth paid Drew, a daughter of Arphiodite to charmspeak him into kissing Anabeth, no one blames the Hermes kid... but we do blame Anabeth because ever since that day four years ago, Percy has been pronounced missing.

1,000 Years Later

Black(Percy)

"BLACK!" I heard a voice from the hallway shout. I groaned and got up. Alpha appeared infront of me. He smiled wickidly hus blue eyes sparkiling dangerously. "Meeting in five minutes!" He said. I groaned again and followed him down the hallway as he humed 'Teenagers' by chemical romance. We never got tired of that song. Beuty and Fordge greeted us in the hall. "Whats going on?" Star said pocking her head out into the hall. "Meeting!" Alpha said simply. "PIRATE WAKE UP!!" Star shouted behind us and I heard pounding on the door.

"Sinbad, Stealth, Grape get up!" Pirates voice shouted, aghhgh. What time was it anyway? I checked my watch and saw it was five in the morning.

When we entered the council room. I saw Nico di Angelo standing infront of Chaos, with Leo Valdez, Jason Grace, and a new kid I did not know. "Yes dad?" I asked thanking him silently for my twohundreth birthday present.

Basically on my twohundreth birthday my hair stayed black but my eyes turned red, sometimes they flickered diffrent colors. The others had it to mabey I should mention the others to you.

Alpha is Luke Castelion, I brought him back to life and he was now my best friend.

Beauty is Selena, I also brought her back to life

Fordge is Charles Becknard, you cant have Selena or Charlie seprate.

Angel is Bianca Di Angelo, I felt guilty and so I brought her back.

Star is Zoe Nightshade

Sinbad and Stealth are the stoll brothers who joined us from following Nico.

Pirate is Ethan Nakomara, he was quiet bored in the underworld.

And Grape is Castor, he is actually very good in controlling grape vines its very scary.

"Black, thanks for coming short notice!" Chaod said. I nodded and bowed respectfully. "These young demigods need your armies help, Gea and the Titans are teaming up and are to powerfull.

I hissed under my breath as I saw Anabeth walk from one if the hallways. "Feeling better my dear?" Chaos asked her. I saw Piper, with Anabeth. Though Piper didnt seem very happy to be near the girl.

"Much thank you!" She said. I growled under my breath and turned toward the demigods. "Which one of you is in charge!" I said. Jason looked at the kid I didnt know and the kid stepped forward. "I am sir." He said. I smirked, though I heard Luke mumble a few words under his breath. "Whats your name?" I asked.

"My name is Percy Blofis, a mortal with demigod powers!" He said and I saw it. My old dark hair, and Pauls grey eyes. "Nice to meet you Percy, that name seems to be very popular for space travelers. Why it was only a thousand years ago that a young kid nambed Percy Jackson stumbled through these very halls. Injured, with a unkown type of posion. We tried healing him but he died so we burried him on Topkick island by the sea, here. But must I saw that kid could sure tell awsome tales!" I said and the group looked sick. Except for Nico who was glarring at me, he was going to give it away...

"Anyway, so what do you need my help with again?" I asked and Percy looked up; since he was starring at his shoes. "Nico lead us here on the quest, but it was In the prophecy that I would help the leader of the great army. But we need your help to defeat the giants, the titans, and Gea!" Percy said and I heard Luke clear his throat. "Does that mean Kronos too?" Luke asked, shifting his wieght. The other mini Percy nodded, eatching my comoanions and I.. "Well im all in for it!!" I said, after a long awfull silence, and Luke glaring at me.