Jr. Percy and Percy

Percy Jr.

I lead Black, and his friends Skull; to the upperclass section in New York. I stopped infront of the door, and nocked. Dad answered, he smiled at me tell he saw Black who was dressed in a black hoodie, with his hood up, and Skull who was wearing a black leather jacket, and had his left ear studded, with piercings, that snaked up his ear, his nose pierced with a small hoop.

" Who are your new friends, Percy?" Dad asked. "Dad this is Black, and Skull! " I said before getting shoved to the side by Black. "MOVE KID!" Black said as he pushed past me and Dad. A long spear as black as Darkness himself, was in his hands. "Black relax its just a house!" Skull said who had followed his friend and gave an apoligatic look to my dad.

"PAUL, HONEY WHOS THERE!" Mom asked from up the stairs. "Its Percy, and two new friends!" Dad said. "You boys sit down, and I'll go help my wife!" Dad said. I nodded and collapsed on the couch. Black stood, twirling a long silver dagger in hand. Skull sat next to me, closing his eyes. "You know I haven't had peace of mind in two hundred years!" Skull sighed, looking fairly at peace. "Try a thousand and fivehundred buddy!" Black said glarring at the stairs. I silently was dissapointed I so thought that this Black guy was my brother Percy. I was nambed after him. People at camp told me he was a good fighter but ended up betraying them. I didnt think that was true at all.

Black

When Paul finally came down the stairs he was holding a brown haired toddeler. I sheathed my dagger and stared at the baby. The baby was wearing pink with a pink ribbon in alittle tiny ponytail. "Look its your big brother Percy, Bianca!" Paul said pointing to Percy Jr. I silently cursed. This was getting to hard for me. "Wohh dude you okay?" Skull suddenly asked. I looked at him, and he froze. I was crying right now, I never cried. I hadn't allowed myself to cry in over a thousand years. Even when friends died, when Nico told me about Hazels and Franks passing. About Hazels and Franks great great grandchildren.

I fell back on the couch and put my head in my hands. As the tears came no sound came. I was screaming in my head, the heart ache pounded "BLACK!" I heard Skull say. I shook my head. "Snap out of it man! You tell them or I will! Im not so stupid as to know the reason why you summon me. Luke wouldnt understand but I would thats why you had me come!" Skull said harshly . I whiped my eyes. And looked at Skull, before looking up my hood had fallen back, so I saw Percy, Paul, Bianca, and Mom all looking at me with worried faces.

"Sorry, I've kept all emotion hidden for a thousand years!" I said whipping my eyes again before clearing my throat. Skull looked at me and nodded.

"Mrs. And Mr. Blofis, we are here about Percy Andrew Jackson!" Skull said, and I glared at Skull. "Sally why dont we all sit down!" Paul said, as he noticed Sally turning very pale. They sat on the opposite couch.

"What about Percy!" Paul asked. Skull removed his hood and ran a gloved hand through his spiked back, blond hair. His purple eyes shinning, with no emotion. "If Percy was to visit you? What would you do?" I asked, not hinting my idenity. "Celebrate of course!" Mom said. I nodded and removed my hood. "You will have to swear on the river of styx on what im about to tell you, that you will never tell anyone."

They swore, and I looked up. "My name is Percy!"