Nighttime and Jafar's True Colors

That night, Ako had a little talk with Jasmine. "Jasmine, I think you should meet Prince Ali because he's a very nice guy" said Ako. "He's just another prince" Jasmine scoffed. "I'm sure he's different. You should give him a chance. Besides, he does look a lot like the guy we met at the marketplace" said Ako. Jasmine looked up curiously. "So?" Ako smiled nervously. "Alright, I'll give him one chance" said Jasmine. "That's the spirit!" Ako cheered. "So, where is he?" Jasmine asked. "Probably outside" Ako said as she went to check out the balcony. Jasmine decided to check with her. Meanwhile, Hibiki, Kanade, Ellen and Hummy were watching Genie and Carpet play chess and Genie was losing. "You're good at this game aren't you, Carpet?" said Ellen. Abu struggled as he was trying to eat his bananas which were his favorite food, but due to his new form, it was just no use. "Let me get those for you, Abu" Kanade decided to help the former monkey. Abu smiled at her. Kanade put the bananas in a bowl for him so he could use his trunk to pick them up and eat them. She then handed the bowl of bananas to Abu. Abu accepted them and happily began to eat. Aladdin sighed of what he could tell Jasmine. "You should ride on Carpet and take Jasmine out of the palace and show her the sights" said Hibiki. "I feel like I need help..." Aladdin sighed. "All right, Sparky, here's the deal" Genie came beside Aladdin doing a Jack Nicholson impression. "You wanna court the little lady, you gotta be a straight shooter, do ya follow me?" "Could you rephrase that?" asked Ellen. "Tell her the...TRUTH!" Genie replied as he acted like a schoolteacher with a board. "Yeah, you really should" Hibiki nodded in agreement. "No way!" Aladdin frowned. "If Jasmine found out I was really come crummy street rat, she'd laugh at me." "No, she wouldn't. Don't you remember the marketplace? You guys had lots of fun" said Hibiki. "Yeah" said Hummy. "I can't...It's too soon..." Aladdin replied as he put his turban back on. "How do I look?" Genie sighed to that. "Like a prince" he said to him.

Aladdin then flew up to the balcony with Carpet and Jasmine seemed to be waiting for him. Ako was in one of the other rooms reading a book until her friends arrived. "Hey girls. How come you're not with Aladdin?" asked Ako. "We wanted to come see you. Mind if we sit here?" said Hibiki. "No, not at all" Ako replied. Her friends then sat down. "So how do you think it's going with Aladdin and Jasmine?" asked Kanade. "I'm sure they'll find something to talk about. Maybe they'll go out and see the world beyond the palace" Ako replied. "And the most snobby, self consistent prince I've ever met!" Jasmine's voice exclaimed. The girls flinched to that and then went to see what was going on with Jasmine. They saw that she was peeved. "How's our beau doing?" Genie asked the girls. "What does it look like to you?" Ellen asked back. "Should we do something?" asked Kanade. "Al has to handle this on his own. I'll step in if necessary" Genie replied. The girls nodded to that. "Good kitty, down kitty..." Aladdin said nervously as he tried to wave Rajah away with his turban. Jasmine then seemed to think Aladdin looked familiar, which he was. "Wait, wait" she said before looking at Aladdin. "Do I know you?" "Uh, no, no" Aladdin quickly and nervously said as he put his turban back on. "You remind me of one of the people I met in the marketplace" said Jasmine, suspicious about him. "The marketplace?" Aladdin smiled nervously as a bee buzzed beside his ear. "I have servants that go to the marketplace for me. Why I even have servants who go to the marketplace for my servants, so it couldn't have been me you met." "No, I guess not" Jasmine replied in slight disappointment. "He's blowing it" Ako whispered to her friends. The girls nodded.

"Enough about you, Casanova. Talk about her" Genie's voice said to Aladdin. The girls decided to watch this. "Uh, Princess Jasmine, you're very..." Aladdin stuttered slightly. "Wonderful, glorious, magnificent, punctual!" Genie listed. "Punctual!" Aladdin said but then quickly regretted it. "Punctual?" Jasmine asked. "Sorry" Genie frowned, feeling bad he suggested that. "Beautiful" Aladdin then said. "Nice recovery" Hibiki whispered. "Hm, I'm rich too you know" Jasmine said to Aladdin. "The daughter of a sultan...A fine prize for any prince to marry." "Uh, right, right" Aladdin smiled nervously. "A prince like me." "Warning, warning" Genie tried to warn him that he was going too far. "Right, a prince like you" Jasmine smiled at first before getting angry. "And every other stuffed shirt swaggering peacock I've met!" "I can't watch-nya!" Hummy covered her eyes. "Just go jump off the balcony!" Jasmine snapped, turning away from Aladdin. "This is very bad" Ako whispered. Aladdin then jumped right off the balcony. "NO!" the girls yelled out. "What? What?" Aladdin came back seeming to float now. "How...How are you doing that?" Jasmine asked, bewildered as she then walked over. "It's a magic carpet" Aladdin told her to show how he was floating. "Phew" the girls sighed in relief. "It's lovely.." Jasmine smiled at Carpet. "You...You don't wanna go for a ride..." Aladdin invited. "We could get out of the palace." "Is it safe?" Jasmine asked. "Sure, do you trust me?" Aladdin asked. Jasmine looked back, remembering that question. "...What?" "Do you trust me?" Aladdin repeated as he held out his hand for her. Jasmine then smiled as she took his hand. "Yes." "Do you think he gave himself away when he asked that question?" asked Ellen. "At least now they're getting along" said Kanade. Jasmine and Aladdin then flew away on Carpet as Aladdin was going to show the princess a whole new world. Genie then decided to rest in his lamp as Aladdin and Jasmine were having their own fun for the night.