Part 38

Sean blushed a bright red, pushing Nate off his shoulder. Nate smirked at him, coolly telling him. "What? Did you change your mind?" Sean shook his head, but his voice was gone. He wanted to do this. Being with Mark and Nate had awakened something in him. He just wasn't sure he could do it. He didn't know how to be like them. He lacked their confidence in this matter. Mark rose up onto his elbows, comfortingly saying. "If you don't want to do this... Stop. Don't let him force you." Nate scoffed loudly with insult, bitterly snapping back. "I didn't force him to do this! He asked me to help him!" Mark shot Nate a cold glare, growling out. "I know what you're trying to do. I won't let you hurt him!" Nate let out a heavy sigh, sliding off the bed as he started muttering to himself. "Such a mother fucking pirate!" Mark tried to sit up more to respond, until Sean forced himself to intervene. Putting a hand to Mark's mouth, he told him in a fragile voice. "Mark... I asked him. I want you... but I don't know what I'm doing..."

Mark reached up to pull his hand away, then cupped Sean's face, whispering to him in a deep loving voice. "Let me show you. You don't need him here. This should be between us." Nate snatched up another jewel encrusted goblet, refilling it at one of the barrels as he shot over his shoulder. "You don't know what he can do, Mark. He's young and he's never mated before. That could be lethal for you if his instinct takes over." Mark glanced in Nate's direction, growling out through clenched teeth. "I've slept with him before. He's harmless! Unlike YOU!" Nate snorted, taking a swig from his goblet before retorting back dryly. "Don't give me that shit. He was drunk off his ass. It's not the same when he's conscious. Trust me. One uncontrolled spark of lust and he could burst the windows of the ship and sink it. You'd never know. One moan in the heat of the moment could be a distress call to something else... You want the ship to get attacked and you get caught with your pants down?" Mark rolled his eyes, causing Sean to say softly. "I conjured a shark below deck with rum... Mark... Please? I don't want to hurt anyone."

Mark let out a reluctant sigh, before laying back down to say casually. "Fine. But HE is just watching." From across the room, Nate leaned lavishly against a mound of treasure, sneering out. "Mark, I wouldn't touch you for all the gold in this room." Mark reached for his black leather belt, unbuckling it as he shot out smugly. "Just stay away." Nate raised his goblet to point at Sean, stating back sternly. "I do what HE wants. Not you." Sean shifted back off Mark, getting uneasy to see how fast Mark was stripping himself down. Sean turned his eyes toward Nate to avoid staring at Mark's privates. It didn't make sense to him why he was starting to shake. Mark had touched him before... but somehow him being naked made this feel different. More personal. Mark grabbed the chain to pull him closer and Sean whimpered. Shutting his eyes, his fingers clawed the sheets. Would Mark be gentle? Or would he assume that he was already broken in from before? Sean's heart and mind were racing until he couldn't think or move. Had he made a mistake?

Across the room, treasure trickled as Nate rose to his feet. Mark released the chain, placing a hand on Sean's shoulder as he asked him a bit worried. "Sean? You ok?" Nate's voice was as dark as thunder when he growled to Mark. "You're scaring him." Mark didn't look in Nate's direction as he shot back. "I noticed. Just stay back Nate." Sean opened his eyes, taking a deep breath. He was just starting to calm down, when Mark laid back across the bed. Staring at the ceiling, Mark growled out to Nate. "He's not ready. You should have talked him out of this." Nate moved closer, sneering out. "You're too eager. You're letting your jealousy cloud your judgement. You can't be that way with him." Mark rolled to his side, sternly stating back. "Don't pretend you know him better than me! And I'm certainly not jealous of you." Mark's eyes drifted around the room, when his attitude changed. A wicked grin spread across his face and he reached out to grab the silver chain to Nate's collar. Pulling Nate closer by force, Nate braced his hands on the edge of the bed to keep some distance between them.