home(:

louis POV:

i was really nervous to ask nikki out. i know she likes me but something about her makes me so nervous. my hand was shaking.

"louis stop being so nervous"

aria whispered to me.

"im sorry i just am"

"just do it now so your not so nervous"

arias POV:

bowling was so much fun, i took a ton of silly pictures. i posted one of me and niall he was holding my tummy and a shocked/funny face. i posted it on instagram

'grown very close to this weirdo'

i tagged him and he commented

'yeah except this whole friendship was a lie i secretly hate you'

sense he was across the room from me i threw a pillow at him. it got his attention and flipped him off.

"SHOTS FIRED"

liam yelled, i checked the time. it was 9:30. and i was pooped. this baby is sucking all the energy out of me. i yawned and said i was going back to the room. they nodded and harry came with me. he hugged me tight.

"you look exhausted go get some sleep"

i didnt bother to wash my face i just stripped down and passed out.

our usual alarm went off. but today was different and exciting. were going home. dont get me wrong ill miss the boys like crazy but i really wanna see lola. its been 3 months without my love. im not sure if i should finish this leg of the tour or stay home with her. i talked to harry about it and he wants me to come with him but he said its totally up to me. i rubbed my eyes and went to the bathroom. i took my makeup off and washed my face. i put some running shorts on and a sweatshirt and sneakers. i packed all my stuff up and facetimed my mom in my free time.

"hi baby!"

"hi mommy! i miss you so much"

"i miss you too and lola does too. lola come here"

lola ran up to her and wagged when she saw me she went spastic.

"awe my baby! harry come here!"

he ran over in my excitement and he waved to lola.

"hi baby! and hi melissa how are you?"

"im good how about you?"

"great"

he finished packing then brought our bags out.

"okay mom, ill see you in about 6 hours! i love you!"

she kissed the screen and waved goodbye. all the boys and i had said our last goodbyes at the airport. even though we get a week break ill still miss them. harry and i got on the plane to holmes chapel. it was about a 6 hour flight and i was positive i would sleep through every second of it.

we finally arrived at home. there was a ton of people taking pictures and a lot of fans saying welcome home. harry and i found our moms together and we both ran up to them and hugged them. then i scooped up little lola who was scratching the crap out of my calf.

she kissed my face and wagged her tail then did the same to harry. our moms sat in the front and me and harry in the back with lola in the middle very happy that her parents were home.

"whos house are we going to?"

i looked at harry and shrugged

"i guess mine"

i spoke up. my mom nodded and approached my apartment building. i kissed her goodbye and thanked her for everything and id be at dinner later. me and harry walked up to my apartment.

"hey can we talk about something?"

he said casually

"anything"

"i want us to get a home together"

"me too i think were getting pretty serious and the baby"

"thats what i was thinking"

he said and kissed me. i put lola down and then put my arms around harrys neck and kissed him.

"when should we?"

"it will take a bit so maybe after the end of this leg of tour?"

i smiled and kissed him a last time. i fed lola incase she was hungry. i unpacked all my stuff and laid on the bed. soon there was a presence hovering over me. i opened my eyes and saw harry.

"im gonna go back to my apartment okay?"

"okay text me"

i kissed him goodbye and he was off. i set an alarm just incase i fell asleep but i dont think thats gonna happen.