hmmmm

arias POV:

i was scrolling through my tumblr and came across a ton of couples that were expecting and i thought that was so cute. i hoped me and harry could do something like that. i smiled at the thought. i remembered that tomorrow i had an appointment because im around 3 months. im so excited. i got dressed and got ready to go to my mothers.

i drove there and to my surprise everyone was there. all my siblings and mother. i smiled and hugged each and everyone of them. we all sat down for a dinner of laughs.

i got ready to go home when peter pulled me aside onto the porch.

"so me and elizabeth both agreed it would be better if we took a break from each other"

"thats good. i think you guys should cool off"

"yeah i dont want to get a divorce but i dont wanna let anna see me and her fighting all the time."

"yeah thats true. you can stay at my place as long as you need. just i snore at night especially because of the baby"

he laughed and thanked me.

"are you sure?"

"yeah i like having my big bro around, and lola could use some company when im not around"

i smiled and hugged him one last time. i walked to my car and drove home. harry texted me

'hey the boys already wanna do something, you in?'

'already?😂😂 and idk peters staying at my place because him and elizabeth need some space. im not sure if hes coming tonight or'

'okay well tell me! how are you feeling?'

'im okay i guess but omg i was on tumblr and i saw these really cute photos of the girl is pregnant and the boy would be kissing the stomach and harry we have to do that!'

'okay whatever you say love😂'

i called peter

"peter would you be coming tonight?"

"um no i was thinking monday but whatever works for you'

'yeah mondays good'

"okay thank you again"

"no problem"

i ended the call and texted harry

'hes coming monday, so yeah ill go tonight'

'okay sounds good, ill pick you up ?'

'what are we doing first'

'going to a restaurant and then were not sure maybe walk around london'

'sure but i dont want to be out to late. ill get sleepy'

'okay babe, ill be there in 5?'

'okay'

i threw on leggings and a sweater and flip flops, it showed off my small baby bump. i reapplied deodorant and perfume and mascara. harry came in and i grabbed my phone and wallet. we walked to his car bombarded with paps.

"aria is it true your expecting?"

"yes it is"

"are you happy?"

"very"

"youd make a good mom"

i smiled and hopped in the car.

"do they make you nervous?"

"not really, sometimes when there on top of you but not like how they were"

he smiled

"good and if they ever do just tell me okay?"

"okay i will"

i looked at him and kissed his cheek. he concentrated on the road and went to this little Irish pub downtown london. i knew niall obviously picked it out. we had gotten there last probably because i was a last minute yes.

"there they are!"

louis said and they got up and hugged us.

"couldnt get enough of each other eh?"

i said and giggled

"never"

niall said and laughed. i looked around and saw irish everything.

"so niall did you pick this place out?"

"gee howd ya know"

"wild guess"

i ordered some pasta thing sense i wasnt that hungry.

"so ari are you coming on the rest of the tour with us?"

i shrugged. i was honestly torn because i want to be there for my brother whos always been there for me, but i want to be with the boys and especially with harry because of the pregnancy. i cannot do this alone whatsoever.

"peter and his wife are having a falling out and i offered for him to stay at my place. i wanna be with him, but i also wanna be with you guys"

"well you think about it, no hard feelings yeah?"

louis said.

i nodded and drank my water. i made sure no one called me or anything. i was always cautions because my mom is on her own now and it makes me nervous. i occasionally checked in on her and she always told me she was okay. After some talk, our food came. i ate all of my food and drank my water all gone.

"this place is really good"

"well i mean you got pasta from an irish pub"

zayn said jokingly

"hey zip it malik i wasnt starving so i didnt wanna get some 5 star meal and not eat anything"

he shrugged and ate his food. once we all finished we went shopping. now normally id either drag harry dress shopping but this time i decided to drag all of them. i needed a new dress for the fashion show im attending wednesday.

after endless dresses i found the one. it was black and went just above my knees. it had an open back and it showed off my curves. i think harry enjoyed it a little too much. we went to more shops and the boys got a few things. soon the night was over. and i was exhausted.