41

Wait what. This can't be happening. I spun around already crying before he even said anything. There he was, on his one knee looking nervous as hell.
"Baby your not supposed to cry until i say my lovey dovey speech. Arianna Martin I have no doubt im in love with you, everything you do I love. We even have a baby together. It was an accident but i do not regret anything. I think about you when i'm gone, when im right next to you, from the moment i wake up to the moment i fall asleep. You and Alexa are now my whole entire world. Now I want to know if you will take my hand in life and marry me?"
Speechless i shook my head yes a thousand times as he slid the ring on my finger. He got up and hugged me close and I sobbed in his arms.
"I love you so much."
I repeated sounding like a broken record. I broke up the hug and kissed him.
"Now lets get home."
He said and we got in my car. He drove home and I stared at the ring.
"Harry it's so beautiful. This must've costed a fortune."
"Anything for you my love."
I blushed and texted my mom. I took a picture of the ring on my hand and captioned it.
'!!!!!'
'OMG HE DID IT!!!!'
'YES(::'
' so happy for you both!'
We got to our house and i had already told everyone except the media. Everyone was stoked. I hugged Niall as we walked in. I was so happy i dont think ill ever stop smiling. I hugged Alexa and kissed her a thousand times then handed her to Harry. I cant wait until my little baby is the flower girl at our wedding. I cant wait. I got tears in my eyes and hugged Niall again and he laughed at me.
"Dang harry what did you give her to make her this happy?"
He laughed.
I let go of Niall.
"I'm gonna go let you two love birds be, ill talk to you later."
I thanked him and he walked out. Now it was just me, harry, and alexa.
Harry kissed me and Alexa.
"My two girls, my queen, and our princess."
He said smiled.
"As much as I'd love to kiss your whole face we should probably fix this house."
"Yeah i guess so, home depot it is?"
I nodded my head. We got the baby in the car and ourselves.
Once we reached the parking lot a lot of paps were there and they took pictures of me and harry and the baby and i all heard ring and hand and things like that and i smiled.
"First we need paint and some lights and cords and stuff."
I said and laughed. Harry knew what we needed more then I did. We picked out a really pretty light pink for her nursery. The first thing we did when we got home was paint her nursery. It took awhile but it got done. While harry fixed the living room I fixed her nursery and made it perfect. I was exhausted by then and so wasnt Alexa. I put her down for a nap and watched Harry set up the TV.
"Your so techy babe."
"To be honest i dont know what im doing but whatever."
I laughed and went on my phone. I saw a lot of pictures and tweets about the ring. So i tweeted.
'The rumors are true :)"