(17)

Aiya walks upstairs with a glass of blood she fetched from the bank in the cellar, and she hands it to Caroline.

"Here," Aiya says softly as she sits beside her.

"I'm still shaking," Caroline says as she drinks the blood.

"What happened?" Stefan asks as he enters the living room, Aiya has the fireplace roaring in their mansion.

"Go ahead, tell him," Dom says. "You're gonna love this."

"I saw Katherine today," Caroline says.

"Where?" Stefan asks.

"At the Grill," Caroline replies. "I just stopped by to gawk and... quasi-stalk Matt." She tells him what all happened.

"She wants to do it in public," Stefan states. "Killing Mason threw her off guard."

"She's running scared," Stefan stares. "What she did ti Jenna was desperate. She's out of tricks."

"We can't underestimate her," Aiya claims. "We have to okay this smarter than her."

"Can we just give her the moonstone so she'll leave?" Caroline asks.

"No, Katherine's not getting dick," Damon replies. 9ive had it. I'm gonna go to the masquerade ball and I'm gonna kill her, tonight."

"You're not gonna kill her," Stefan states.

"Don't give me that goody-goody crap," Damon growls.

"You're not gonna kill her," Stefan repeats.

"Really?" Damon inquires.

"Because I am."
...................................................................................................................................................

Aiya has arrived at the Gilbert house after Matt left, she's hanging out with Ric and with Elena. She and Elena are going to hang out, they haven't bonded since Aiya bought the Salvatore mansion, especially since her and Damon's breakup.

Aiya used to have this badass image, and now she dresses a bit more... Edgy? That may be the word some would use for her style now that she and Damon aren't together. She and Dominic have been bonding some.
...................................................................................................................................................

Aiya is making coffee in the kitchen, where Alaric is. He's waiting for the good caffeine, Alaric actual,t likes Aiya even though he was told about Aiya's dark side.

"What's going on?" Elena asks Alaric as she walks into the kitchen.

"What do you mean?" Alaric asks as Aiya moves to stand with Elena.

"I haven't heard from anyone all day, neither had Aiya," Elena replies. "It's like everyone's avoiding us and now Jeremy's supposedly at the party? He hates stuff like that."

"I don't know what to tell you, Elena," Alaric says; Alaric's phone rings and Elena goes to grab ur, but he is quicker and he grabs it then slides it into hair picker.

"So then you'll be okay if we just out and meet up with everyone?" Elena assumes.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Alaric grumbles.

"What arentou hiding, Ric?" Elena asks.

"Stefan asked me to keep an eye on you, just in case Katherine showed up while he was at the party," Alaric says.

"So Stefan's at the party, too?" Elena asks. "He would never go to the party for himself; he did that stuff for me."

"Just let this one go," Alaric says. "Okay Elena?"
...................................................................................................................................................

Jeremy is walking by Aiya and Elena, and Aiya grabs his arms and pulls him over.

"What the hell of going on?" Elena asks.
~~~

"You guys are trying to kill her here?" Elena gasps.

"We was an opportunity and we knew we had to take it," Jeremy replies.

"Okay, stop with the we, are you guys crazy?" Elena scolds. "You're gonna get yourselves killed."

"We know what we're doing, Elena," Bonnie claims.

"And how am I supposed to feel if one of you guys gets hurt because of me?" Elena asks them.

"It's not just you anymore, Elena," Jeremy says and he's right, its not just Elena. "She's messed with all of us, she has to be stopped."

"Agreed, she does," Aiya says and Elena gives her a shocked look.
~~~

Elena suddenly begins to scream and she grins onto Aiya.

"What's going on?" Jeremy gasps.

There's blood oozing from Elena's back and now from her hand as Aiya holds her. The protection instinct has kicked in, so the smell of fresh blood isn't affecting her right now.

Leeré y, it's Katherine," Bonnie declares. "She's linked to Katherine. Get them to stop, now!"

Jeremy looks at his sister before he runs off. Aiya holds onto Elena, and sits her on the picnic table. The true immortal looms at Bonnie with pleading eyes. This is when she wishes Silas had turned her into a witch instead of a damned vampire.

"Bonnie, it hurts!" Elena cries out she's in pain.

"I can't break the spell, Elena," Bonnie says. "I'm sorry but I can try to take some of the laundry away, okay? Okay?" Bonnie takes Elena's hand and she casts a spell. "Ascinda, mulaf, hinto, ascinda..."

"Are you okay?" Jeremy asks as he comes back, Bonnie is trying to take Elena's pain away.

"Are they?" Aiya asks.

"They're stuck in there with her," Jeremy says and he looks at Bonnie. "You were right; Katherine had a witch like Elena to her.l

"The girl I saw, the one inside!" Bonnie exclaims. "You two, stay with her, keep pressure on her shoulder!l

"Where are you going?" Jeremy asks her.

"There's another witch here, I'm gonna find her!" Bonnie says and she leaves.

Jeremy removes his magic ring and he gives it to Elena.

"No," Elena declines.

"Take it," Jeremy instructs.

"No, Jeremy..."

"Elena, Listen to me;" Jeremy stops her, "You need this more than me."

"No, Jeremy," Elena says. "What I need is for you to be safe."
~~~

Aiya stays behind Elena as she goes to the parking lot, on the phone with Jeremy. When Elena hangs up, a man in a mask abducts Elena. Aiya grows protective in an instant and she follows on foot.