(33)

Jenna and Elena are still on her griund, Jenna is gripping her head. Greta has placed a silk pillow beneath Aiya's head to lest her rest more comfiest, despite her being dead for a while.

"Oh, my head," a newly turned Jenna groans. "What's wrong with me?"

"Do you remember what happened?" Elena asks her aunt.

"You called me," Jenna replies. "You were so scared. Oh, ah, I should have realized that it wasn't you. The second I walked out of the house, someone grabbed me. A vampire."

"Klaus, it was Klaus," Elena says as she glances at Aiya's body then back to Jenna.

"He made me drink his blood," Jenna says. "And I don't... I don't remember anything after that." Jenna looks around anxiously, her eyes linger on Aiya's body for a moment. "Where are we? What happened?"

Elena grabs Jenna's hands and she holds them. "We're at the quarry. He brought us here. Aiya came willingly and that happened to her."

"Why don't I remember anything?" Jenna asks.

"Jenna, do you remember..." Elena thinks about what she wants to say. "When I told you how someone becomes a vampire?"

"Yeah, if you die with vampire blood in your system, it's..." Jenna pauses, realizing what has happened. "Oh, god. He killed me."

"Jenna, listen to me," Elena says, getting her aunt's attention. "Listen to me; everything's going to be okay. I'm gonna get you out of here.l

"I'm a vampire?" Jenna inquires, terrified.

"And I bet you're hungry," Greta says.

Greta approaches the two of them. Jenna and Elena look up atvher and Elena sees a rock and she hurriedly grabs it. But with a wave of her hands using her magic, Greta sends Elena flying backwards. Elena lands roughly on the ground and Greta makes the fire come up around her, in a circle. Elena rushes towards the flames but then realizes she cannot escape from the firy circle.

"Don't bother trying to get rough," Greta says. "I spelled the circle. You're trapped, no matter what you do." But no one knows that Greta is scared because she wasn't supposed to kill Aiya, Greta doesn't know Aiya will wake up in several hours.

"Greta..." Elena says pleadingly. "Please, just - just let her go."

Greta ignores Elena's pleads and she slices her wrist open with a sharp rock, Jenna looks at the dripping blood hungrily.

"Klaus chose her,"Greta says.

"No," Elena pleads as Greta lowers her wrist towards the new vampire.

"Drink it," Greta says.

"Jenna, don't!" Elena yells.

"I can't," Jenna says weakly as she continues to stare at the bloody wrist

"Let her go," Elena continues to plead. "Hey!"

Jenna finally sinks her teeth I to the bloody wrist and Elena cries out no. Elena's eyes glisten with tears as Jenna closes hers, the taste of ear, blood enters her mouth. After a few moments, Greta pulls her wrist from Jenna's grip and the new vampire falls back.

"That's enough," Greta says as she stands up.

"Jenna," Elena says, getting the redhead's attention. "It's going to be okay."

Greta flicks her wrist, and she lights the fire around Jenna's circle.

"Look at me," Elena says and Jenna does so, she's terrified. "Hey, look at me. It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay."