(6)

Damon, Dominic, and Aiya enter Stefan's bedroom, each with glasses of blood in their hands; the trio find Stefan exercising like crazy with his music up loud.

"Could you turn it up a little bit?" Dominic asks. "It's not annoying yet."

"Sorry," Stefan apologizes.

Damon turns the music off and he looks at his brother. "When are you going back to school?"

"Soon," Stefan says as he gets down to do some push-ups.

"Oh, come in," Dominic urges. "Just drink already. Come in, this self-detox is not natural." Dominic places his glass next to Stefan.

"Can you get that away from me, please?" Stefan asks.

"How long did it take you to wean yourself of it the last time you indulged?" Dominic asks, and Stefan continues doing push ups. "That's not good."

"I'll be fine," Stefan claims, "it just takes a little bit of time."

"I don't get it; you know, you don't have to kill to survive," Damon says. "That's what blood banks are for. I haven't hunted a human in... God, way too long."

"Oh, I'm impressed," Stefan says sarcastically as Aiya picks up Stefan's picture of Katherine Pierce and rises at eyebrow at the resemblance she has with Elena- like Stefan does with Silas.

"It's completely self-serving," Dominic speaks up as Aiya grabs one of Stefan's old journals, wanting to learn about the world. "We're trying I get the town off trail of vampires, which is not very easy considering that there is an entire tomb of them running around."

"Aiya, What are you doing?" Stefan asks when he sees her reading his very first journal.

"Learning," Aiya replies. "I have been locked in a coffin, in a blood deprived coma, for two thousand years. I missed a lot."

Stefan nods and he looks at Dominic. "What are we planning on doing about that?" He is talking about the tomb vamoires being free somewhere.

"We are not going to do much of anything if you don't have your strength, even if Aiya has enough to outpower everyvsmokre together," Dominic replies. "There's noth8ng wrong with partaking in a healthy diet of human blood from a blood bank. You're not actually killing anyone."

"I have my reasons," Stefan's Amy's as Aiya gets out each journal - she sorts them in order by dates and she starts on Stefan's second ever journal.

"Well, What are those holier-than-thou reasons?" Damon asks while Aiya drinks her glass of blood as she reasons. "You know, we beber actually discussed this. You know, I'd - I'd love to hear this story." And he has a seat with Dominic on he couch, Aiya is at Stefan's desk reading.

"You're really enjoying this, aren't you guys?" Stefan asks his brothers, he ignores Aiya because she isn't causing trouble. "Watching me struggle?"

"Very much so," Dominic admits.

"I hate to break it to youtwo, but.... I actually have it under complete control," Stefan claims, probably trying to assure himself.

"You do?" Damon asks as he realizes Aiya is a,ready on the fifth journal. "Well, then you should probably just carry on, making the rest of us vampires look bad." He stands. "Have a good day, Stefan. Aiya, find me when you're done indulging in this world after you were locked away."

Aiya ignores him, not hearing what Damon has just said. She drinks her blood and she reads. Stefan is staring at the blood Dominic left. Dominic comes back in and he grabs it.