Girl World- New Look, New Life?

RING A LING A DING

The bell for the end of the day went and I hurried out of my social studies class to get to the gate and wait for Sophia (!!!). So I got there like fairly early and waited nervously for her highness to arrive.

About ten minutes later and there was still no sign of Sophia or her little possy, I mean c'mon now she was like totally taking the piss right now, I mean what if she was joking and doesn't really want me over and she's got like a little secret camera planted somewhere like in the movies, and she's laughing at how lame I am just standing there like an idiot waiting. Nope that's it, I'm calling my mom! I got out my BB and dialed in my mom's number, about five rings later she picked up...

''Hello Sweetie, How are you? I got your text so I told Henry not to bother picking you up as my car's been taken to the garage to be fixed, it just stopped on the street and smoked up, I was so scared honey. So Henry's being an absolute 'darling' and going to buy the grocery's hehe, oh my English stallion...''

''MOM'' I interrupted her ''It's an ITALIAN STALLION FOR GODS SAKE'' I practically screamed.

''Woah temper temper'' an Ice cold voice cut in behind me, I whipped round to stand Sophia Bryan leaning cooly on the iron gates, one eyebrow raised an amused expression on her face. ''Come on Lex, put the phone down and say good bye to 'mommy'' she said in a mocking voice, I hung up on my mom and turned round to face her. ''Well come on then'' she said over her shoulder strutting off, I followed like a lost puppy in awe of her sophistacation.

We walked out of the gates and I followed Sophia up to a shiny black BMW car (not surprised tbh)

A young good looking man in a black suit got out of the drivers seat which was on the right btw, HOW WEIRD!?! and opened the door for me and Sophia, once we were inside, he closed the door and got it the front and proceeded to drive.

''Good day Miss Sophia?'' he asked in a slight accent which I didn't recognise...

''Yeah it was ok.'' Sophia replied in a bored tone

''Where will I be dropping you off today then miss?'' he asked in a chirpy voice

''Home.''

I gazed out of the window for the ten minute drive and we reached a huge iron gate which had a fingerprint identification security thing, the driver pressed his hand against the tiny little touch pad and carried on driving through towards a huge huge mansion probably double the size of Henry's and Henry's house was BIG. But this one was big and completely pristine but of course I did expect that from the queen of the jungle.

The driver drove us to the front of the house and got out to open the door for us, I followed Sophia inside the house and my jaw dropped even more, it was simply gorgeous, the type of house you'd see in OK! Magazine or something, I loved it.

''Shut your mouth lex, you'll catch fly's'' Sophia stated and sauntered up the pristine clean stairs as I trailed behind to her room.

It was big, bluey-white and beautiful, in other words it was Sophia Bryan, perfect.

''Sit down.'' she ordered and I done what I was told.

''I love your house...'' I gushed..

-silence.-

and then finally she spoke.

''Look Lex, I think your actually ok, alright, but if you wanna fit in with my school and my crew you totally need a makeover inside and out. So basically i'm going to sort out your image first and then we'll work on your personality.''

I listened happily until I got to the makeover part.. WAIT A SECOND I THOUGHT I LOOKED ALRIGHT, I WAS NICELY TANNED AND I HAVE A NICE PERSONALITY, I'M ALWAYS NICE TO PEOPLE ALL THE TIME!