Chapter 3.1- Fantasy

we have finally moved on! 

yes! 

 now for fantasy! a whole world of imagination! it can literally be anything and no one will question it! why? because this is Wattpad. the weirder the better! I mean, just look at this book! you can't even call it that!  

 ew so fantasy can be a romance too? 

well duh. did you not hear me when I said it can be ANYTHING? you name it my man. a castle and a determined princess to save her world? done! A young boy enrolled in an academy to fight monsters? done! a dude stuck at the bottom of the sea in a dome with no escape? done! an angry girl who destroys a flower shop in order to get a stupid flower? done! Aliens who come down to Earth and try to destroy it but wait! a guy and girl who kiss and make out at the wrong moment stand in their path? done! a mutant werewolf tries to kill his kind and all humans and is locked away forever and then released because of some stupid kid? done! a group of bumbling kids are let to save the world? MC is an underdog? done! that one girl on a quest who meets a hot boy who helps her and then they make out but he turns out to be a robot so things turn awkward and then she looks past their differences and dates the AI anyway? YOU BET IT'S ON HERE! 

...i'm-i'm not sure about the last one...

 I bet if you really look it's there. 

 Ok how about two guys one owns a flower shop, the other goes to college- 

yeah it's here somewhere my guy. be creative. 

a gang of kids get powers have to stop a bully from stealing all their candy but, the bully does it to save them as the candy was cursed by an ancient demon. Bully drops candy into lava at the top of a volcano and skateboards off as they stare at him in horror for their lost candy and then the spirit of the ancient demon flies out the volcano and so the kids show up the school the next day and thank the bully who becomes the MC's best friend( gender to be determined) and they go everywhere together. And I mean EVERYWHERE no steps skipped here. 

 ...yeah...now your getting in the spirit.

...

...

...

...are you...are you....are you high?

WHAT NO!!! SMOKING IS BAD FOR U!!!

 ...just checking...