Chapter 3.2 Fantasy

I feel like the plots I came up with are too weird to ever be a book of any sort...

awww don't say that! the weird schist you came up with is totally acceptable! 

I really don't think so. It's too weird...

you know what? what you wrote is fine! I mean look at some published books, TV shows,  video games, animations, and movies! when you really get down to those they're pretty out there! 

I'm not sure what you mean

 Takes these for example:

A bunch of sassy demigods stop evil. and then after that, a god in the same universe has to do the same but the entire time he's complaining about being mortal and having acne and is just being dramatic and depressed the whole time oh, and he has an arrow that talks to him in his head also, this arrow only speaks in Shakespearean for some reason. 

A child is being mistreated by his Aunt, Uncle and cousin. and then surprise! he's a wizard who has to stop a bald, pale, nose-less dude. 

um. wow, I- 

Take some animated shows for example;

A hyena is stranded on an island with his subordinate who is a cute crab. hyena wants to eat a mermaid who literally just sits on a rock all day. and is  protected by her shark bf. 

a mouse and cat are constantly at each other's throats and defy physics and logic.

a gloved cat shares a house with three cockroaches, who are constantly stealing the cat's food. said cat tries to kill them several times only to be outsmarted. this cat also lives with another green cat (I think). both cats are complete idiots.

Coyote tries to eat a roadrunner and makes a complete fool of himself.  

Here's another one 

Small, short dude gets his hands on the magic evil ring. He then has to get rid of it by dropping it in a volcano which is protected by a personified hell dude. A couple people join the ring carrying guy. Adventure ensues! Oh and there's an old boomer with a long ass beard and hair, his walking stick is his wand!

...wow.

See? Nothing to it! Make your story as f**king weird as you want! No one cares!

Ok. Sure.

:)