chapter 2.1- Romance

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyoyoyu  ( that was Billy. from now any bolded words will be from Billy. i'm Josh btw)  

Romance. 

There's so much to cover. 

Let's start with your character and what they are. 

What they are?

Lets start out with a boy x girl romance.

OK ignore me I guess. That's fine. 

Is the boy a normal human? with no abs? not tall? is his voice not deep? 

Um yes? that is my boy.  he is-

Nope. Not good enough. He's got to be at least 6 feet. how tall is your girl?

5'11?

Honey no. she gotta be short.  Like 5'2. yes. 5'2 .

no that doesn't work for my character setting and how the world works....she has to be 5'11. that's just how my OC is. 

too damn bad.  she 5'2 now. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we should make her shorter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  i'm not making fun of anyone's height. and if your character is really short and the other is really tall then good for you. i honestly think it is adorable but there is a line. if you know what I mean. I guess iv'e seen too many books that have this scenario. 

also if you are going to do it this way ( short and tall) make it work. 

all in all, i'm kinda just making fun of cliches that are common among Wattpad books. 

OK so we have seen a lot lets break some stuff down:

bolded words are typed by a guy named Billy.

 normal words are typed by a guy named Josh ( the protagonist) 

italicized words will be me, the author.  get that into your brain.