Chapter 40: Pleasure Me

"I told you we can't do this. Why didn't you listen to me?!"

Tears roll down my face as I'm overwhelmed with emotions. I thrust my hips upward, begging him to fuck me. Though, I feel awful since I disobeyed him.

I whimper softly as I beg, "Alpha, p-please!"

Sylas shakes his head and he squeezes my wrists until I can't feel my hands.

"I shouldn't even be helping you right now because you disobeyed me," he speaks aggressively.

More tears fall as Sylas grabs my face. His eyes. They're blue and brown once again. He's really wotried about me.

"Do you really need me or will you wait until all of this is over," he questions me angrily.

I stop squirming and crying for a moment, as if realizing my surroundings and situation. My body, this feeling. This would all go away if he stayed with me to help me.

"G-go get Elijah," I whisper breathily. Sylas's eyes open wide, shocked to hear me say that, then he lets go of me as he sits up.

"Why," he questions in almost a whisper.

I sigh as I try to hold onto my consciousness.

"Just trust me. I have a request for him. I think you'll be pleased once I convince him. Hurry up! It hurts," I explain as fall from my cheeks again.

Sylas slips on his pants and calls his dad from his phone. I can hear Elijah's voice through the phone. My hearing has heightened as well, interesting. After a minute or so, there's a knock on the door. I cover myself with the blanket before Sylas then opens the door to reveal a pissed off Elijah. Elijah storms in and as he cusses out Sylas.

"Eli, shut up! Listen," I yell.

Elijah turns to me as he glares, then I shake and shiver for a moment. I look down as I turn on my side to face him.

"This needs to happen. Whether you like it or not. Sylas will stay with me during my heat and that's final. I need him as much as he needs me," I state adamantly.

I feel another wave come over me as my breath becomes heavier.

"If Seth is around, it's best that Sylas and I are connected. Think this through wisely. Please, Eli. This is pure fucking hell," I beg as I fill with pain.

Tears roll down my face as I lay on my back again. Elijah sighs in frustration as he turns around.

"I hate that she's right. Just like her mother. Damn it! Just do whatever you want. No marking though! That can't be done yet! You know that's saved until the wedding. And son, you know exactly the boundaries you two are pushing. Don't cross anymore this week. I mean it," Elijah threatens.

Elijah slams the door on his way out. I shake and shiver some more as I rub myself. Sylas locks the door and rushes over to me. He takes off his pants again, then pulls back the blanket only to then crawl on top of me.

"I'll apologize later, as for now, I'm going to make you stop hurting."

Sylas spreads my legs only to then poke at my entrance. He thrusts into me as I throw my head back. He smirks as he thrusts faster. I moan and scream with pleasure as he sucks on my neck.

"S-Sylas..."

I grab the hair on the back of his neck as I feel my stomach clench tightly. This feeling wasn't here before. I soon climax, whereas Sylas is trying his best to help himself. He came faster earlier, what's wrong now? I hope I'm not the problem... Sylas nibbles my ear, then licks the side of my neck.

"You're so warm and tight. After tonight, you'll have to be prepared for this week. If not, then that's your fault," he whispers breathily against my ear.

Sylas kisses my lips passionately as he thrusts faster and harder, trying to penetrate me as best as he can. His tongue swirls with mine as I try to focus on him.

"Let's see if I can hit your sweetspot again," says Sylas as he lifts my leg, making me lay on my side as my leg rests on his shoulder.

He's deep, but not deep enough. Damn it! I still need more...

Once I cum again, I mumble, "B-behind."

Sylas pulls out only to flip me onto my stomach. I get on all fours as he slides in swiftly, causing me to moan as I lean forward. He thrusts harder as he leans forward only to whisper playfully, "Do you feel good? I hit your sweet spot, didn't I?"

I look down as he grabs onto my hips, thrusting faster as he demands, "Answer me."

His voice made me shiver. Just hearing him sends pleasure down my spine and to my core. I whimper as he slows down.

"Y-yes," I exclaim breathily.

I can feel his gaze upon the back of my head as he questions me in almost a growl, "Yes, what?"

He picks up the pace again, pushing deeper as I'm close to my climax.

"Y-yes, Alpha," I scream as he thrusts deeper, hitting my sweet spot.

Sylas is closer, I can feel him getting bigger. I can feel the knot rubbing my insides, nearly ready to burst. Once I cum yet again, Sylas pulls out, only to sit on the bed.

"Come here," he demands lowly as he continues to catch his breath.

I turn around only to crawl over to him on my knees. He grabs my waist to pull me over his lap. I throw one leg over his lap as I begin to feel weak.

"I w-won't be a-able to m-move," I finally muster out the words as he rubs his length against my entrance.

Sylas nods, then grabs my hips, only to push me into him. My eyes open wide as I gasp. Fuck, this is deeper... Just what I needed though. He moves my hips back and forth slowly as I wrap my arms around the back of his neck.

"Hold on," he whispers breathily.

I nod as I breathe against his neck. I hold onto him tighter as he moves my hips faster. I moan his name in his ear, causing him to growl lowly and grow bigger. I feel that he's close to knotting me, though, I fear he'll pull out before I have the chance to feel fulfilled.

Right as we're close to our finish, I exclaim between moans, "K-knot me! Sy! Ah!"