Honest Man

Okay here's another one. Ya'll will love it I swear! I know I do. The only thing is it's like the exact opposite of everything DEH is about. But whatevs, lets goooooo!

"What does she mean by opposite?"

"The song is called Honest Man, I'm pretty sure you can figure it out." replied Heidi.

"Yeah, I got it now."

Good, let's start shall we.

There's something about you in the moonlight
But your eyes go so well with the day

"This dude knows how to make someone feel special, so why is he always being rejected by dudes?!"

That's what I wanna know. I would date this guy in an instant. He's quirky, attractive, and has a great voice. What's not to love?

Jared didn't say anything, but he laughed to himself.

Jared I can read your mind. It's one of my many narrator abilities, so let's not go there. 

You won't let go of your layers
But your power can strip me away

"Please narrator, let me make that dirty. I might explode, if I keep the joke in me." Jared said

Hold it in. I will not have you ruin one of my favorite songs by him!

It's easier for us to hide

"Oh the struggles of homosexuality." said Evan. (but at this point it is just Ben)

"I feel you man." replied Connor.

If you come out, then so will I

"That's cute, he is willing to risk his credibility for a guy. If this dude rejects Ben, I will slap him myself." Zoe exclaimed.

Promise that I'll meet you halfway
'Cause I see every part of you
And I can tell you see me too

"He's literally giving you his heart dude! SAY SOMETHING!" yelled Heidi.

"C-calm down mom, it's just a song."

By the way that you say my name

"Is the guy he's with like a seductive pornstar?"

Well great Jared, you ruined it. Are you happy?

"Yes quite."

I am an honest man

"Oh the runs."

"Yes." squealed Alana.

"Okay you got me author, I like it, but isn't a little hypocritical of himself when he acted as Evan?" Connor asked.

I told it would be.

Why can't you take my hand

"Oh the distrust in people these days. Ugh." said Larry disapprovingly.

I'm not what you planned
But I'm a safe place to land
I'm an honest man

"He is literally telling you he won't hurt you. TRUST HIM!" Zoe yelled once more.

Yeah I know the dudes he sings about piss me off too. You are not alone sister.

You're so afraid of tomorrow
So you build your walls up today

"Hey it's Connor again. He's got trust issues." Alana added.

"Dude I don't even know the guy, stop making this about me."