Chapter Six

We only drove for about 20 minutes back to the station, and we walked through the glass doors, walking into the office where we are researching the case. Derek dialled Garcia's number, and put her on speaker, for us both to hear.

"Whats up chocolate thunder?" She asked, and i just gave the phone a dirty look.

"Hey babygirl, i just need you to research something for me" he replied. Babygirl?! Oh no he did not!

"Sure, whats up?" She asked, flirtily

"I need you to look up how many six year old girls with blonde hair and blue eyes have gone missing in the past twenty years" he replied.

"Okay hot stuff" she replied. Okay, this is going too far. If she doesn't stop I'm gonna throw that phone at a wall.

"Kay, bye" he said as he hung up the phone. Suddenly he got a text from his phone, and put it back in his pocket, now it was nearly 7:00, and i wanna just lay down, and read. Derek suddenly stood up, grabbing my hand gently, and dragging me with him.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Hotch wants us all to get some sleep, so we're all meeting at the hotel, then eating dinner in there, then going to bed" he replied, as he picked up my bags.

"Wait... So is Hotch like the mean uncle and you have to go to bed when he says?" I asked.

"No, its probably just a good idea, cause otherwise in the morning you will be tired and wont wanna get outta bed" he replied.

"Okay... Oh! Here, let me carry that!" I said as i tried to take on of my bags. But all he did was smile and tighten the grip on it.

"Nah, you're a lady, and I'm a gentleman, I'm gonna carry that for you" he replied.

"Haha, okay" i laughed as we hopped into the car.

We were only in the car for about 15 minutes, before we were at the hotel. Eventually, we found a parking space, and saw JJ and Reid, so we grabbed our bags out of the car. We walked over to JJ and Reid, and set our bags down on the floor.

"Hey, do you guys have our key?" I asked JJ.

"Our?" Derek asked.

"Yeah, Rossi said we're in the same room" i replied, blushing slightly.

"Uh, Hotch has all the keys" JJ replied.

"So what're we gonna do until he gets here?" I asked, groaning.

"Look, he's already here" JJ said, pointing to a car.

Then Hotch, Rossi, Emily and Sarah, got out of their car, and grabbed all their bags, and started to make their way over to us. He handed Rossi a key card, and he and Blake started heading up to the room, he handed Reid a key card, and he and JJ started heading up to their room, then gave Derek, his and mine. We made our way to the elevator, finding JJ and Reid still waiting.

"Hey guys" i said when we reached them.

"Oh, hey, we're just waiting for the elevator" Reid replied.

"Same, what room are you guys in?" Derek asked.

"17 B" JJ replied.

"Cool, we're 17 A" i replied.

"Awesome" Reid replied.

"Don't you two make a lot of noise up there" JJ said cheekily, as she winked at me.

"Oh, she won't be able to keep her hands off me!" Derek replied, laughing.

"Hey!" I said as i punched him in the arm playfully.

And we just stepped in the elevator, taking in a moment of laughter.