Chapter Eighteen

It was now about 8:30 and everyone had a shower and had gotten changed into pyjamas. Derek lit the fireplace, and i sat on the couch with Alicia, and we just played around with Lucky, while Derek and Lachlan cooked a barbecue. We eventually walked outside to go and help them. When we got outside, i stood next to Derek, grabbing a bottle of water.

"Thanks for letting me do this baby" i said as i kissed him.

"No problem, it's nice to meet your friends" he replied as he kissed me again.

"I love you, so much..." I said.

"I love you too" he replied.

He continued cooking, and Alicia and i just sat around on the logs while they were finishing up. Eventually they finished, and we started eating, and it seemed like everyone was enjoying the food Derek cooked. Cause after all, he was a great cook in the first place. When we were done, we all headed inside, because it started to get very cold. Like, it was freezing now.

We were all sitting down at about 10:00 and we were just watching 'grown ups 2' haha, and it was hilarious. And all of a sudden, i felt like ice cream. Yummy!! Some chocolate chip ice cream.

"Im hungry" i announced as i stood up and went to the kitchen. I went into the freezer and grabbed out a tub of ice cream, and a spoon from the drawer, and went back into the living room and sat down.

"Ice cream?" Derek asked, sounding surprised.

"Uh yeah" i replied.

After i ate a bunch of ice cream, i got up and went back to the kitchen and put the ice cream back in the freezer, and put the spoon in the dishwasher, and when i walked back into the living room, i acted like I couldn't move good enough.

"Ugh, Derek, why did you let me eat so much?" I fussed.

"What...but...." He said confused.

"Don't worry, she's gonna blame you" Alicia laughed

"Haha" i laughed.

"The slut always blames their boyfriend" she said.

"Hey...I'm not a slut" i defended.

"Really? You dress and act like one!" She yelled.

"Im not a slut!" I yelled, defending myself.

"Yeah, like I'm a natural blonde" she said sarcastically.

"Stop!" I yelled, starting to cry. Derek stood up and walked in front of me, holding my hand.

"I think its time for you to leave" He started.

"Be glad too, but watch your back for that gold-digger" she said, gesturing to me.

"GET OUT!" Derek yelled. And with that, Lachlan and Alicia left.

I just sat on the couch and cried, while Derek paced around, trying to calm himself down. And i just cried, i just lost my best friend, i mean, she called me a slut, but at least Derek was there to defend me. Suddenly, i felt Derek's arm drape across my shoulders.

"Come on baby, it's okay" he said as he kissed my cheek.

"No, she's right, i am a slut" i cried.

"No you're not. Are you listening to me? You are not a slut. You are the best person in this world. You are my everything. Don't get upset cause one person is jealous of you. That was her choice, to make all her focus on you. Okay? If she is spending all her time, saying stupid crap about you, it shows just how messed up her life is okay? You are my light, my love, the reason for me to get up and live everyday, and hopefully, one day you will be the mother of my child, but right now, you don't need to focus on this shit. I love you so much, please don't let this one person bring you down." He said.

I just looked up into his sad eyes. God, i love him so much, and one day, i do hope to be the mother of his child, but that can wait, cause i am only 24.

"Do you know how much i love you?" I asked him, tears falling down my face.

"I would hope its a lot" he replied.

"You are my love, light and reason for living. And hopefully, one day, you will be the father of my child" i said, as i kissed him passionately.

"I love you." Derek said.

"I love you too" i replied.

"Wanna go to bed?" He asked.

"Yeah" i replied.

So he picked me up, bridal style, and carried me up to our bedroom. I laid down next to him, then i moved over, and snuggled into his chest. He wrapped his arm around me, as he kissed my head.

"Goodnight" i said.

"Goodnight babe" he replied.

"I love you" i said.

"I love you too baby" he replied.

************************************************************************************

Okay i really loved this chapter cos of the whole speech he gave her!! They are my favourite couple right now. Anyways, vote and comment!!

Thanks,

Ebony😍😍😂😂❤️❤️😱😱😏😏😁😁👏👏😘😘😈😈😝😝🌟🌟👌👌💜💜🌹🌹💙💙🌻🌻💕💕😊😊💖💖👅👅