Chapter 1

"Boom!" I had just been woken up by my idiot brother Cameron.  I better go shut him up before the neighbors call the cops again. When I sat up, I just remembered ! Cameron and I were going to Magcon Tour!! I just remembered! I better get my luggage out of my closet and get ready because its already 7:30 A.M. Our flight leaves at 11:00 A.M. I went over to Cameron and hugged him tightly. "Cameron, I'm going to take a quick shower. But only because I packed yesterday. Ha!" I stated as I poked him cheek multiple times. He got redish and nodded. I quickly went to my room and got some red sweatpants with a black hoodie and my black vans.  I set them on the toilet and undressed.  I played music and sang to it to annoy Cameron.

I finished my shower and got out about 7 minutes later.  I dried myself and put lotion on my body because my skin gets really dry. After the lotion routine,  I slipped on my clothes I had set in the toilet and looked in the mirror. I smiled but soon faded.  My hair was a mess. I quickly brushed my hair until I didn't feel any knots and left my hair down.

I walked downstairs with my phone in my hand. When I look up Nash and Cameron were on the kitchen table eating without me. I cleared my throat and they look up immediately.  Nash responds with a "Hey beautiful" and Cameron just continued eating. I sighed and hugged Cameron from the back. I look at the fridge and I see nothing, as usual. I ask Cameron if we could go to Starbucks before we leave. He nods and says,“Ugh yea sure, let's leave right now then so we can have time." We all nod and head to the car. Cameron drives and Nash is next to him. As always, I'm stuck in the back with all the luggage.

We arrive at Starbucks and I get out the car fast because I felt squished. I ordered a vanilla bean and a blueberry muffin. My order came quickly which was odd.  As we were leaving , a girl notices me and nearly screams,“ OMG !! Is that Sky Dallas!? Omg I love you!" Then she starts crying. I went to hug her and told I had to leave. She nodded and quickly left Starbucks. I ate my food in the car.

We then finally got to the airport and rushed out because we were pretty much  late. We ran to security and went by quick. The plane was already boarding when we got to the waiting room. We went in first because we got first class seats. And I pretty much slept the whole plane ride.

Thank you for reading! If you liked the first chapter, please comment and vote.

Instagram : @ taaycaniff 

Thanks bye lovies