Zack Gibson/James Drake (Fluff)

Title: You could have told me earlier, I could have get it for you

James who is only 5 ft 11 is already having difficulty since living with Zack who is 6 ft 3, like most of the time James had to use a stool to just get his mug out of the cabinet. To be honest, he didn't expect it to actually live with his so called best friend, not in a bad way but James might have a small crush on his best friend. 

Long story short that one time James was on top of the ladder because he was bored of not knowing to do, so he decided to do some random DIY crafts, and suddenly he went off to a wrong foot and felt his body lean back, he was gonna fall at this moment and he was prepare to feel the ground when he felt someone caught him. 

He looked up and it was "ZACK!? I thought you're at the gym?"

Zack smiled and James blushed instantly from it and laid back to his feet. "Sorry I was doing things out of curiousity and umm...."

"It's alright, but you could have told me earlier before I went off, I could have get it for you". James look down as he was embarrassed by the situation. "Although...you looked like you fell for me". 

Immediately James took out his banana peel and slapped Zack with it and walked away. "James? I was playing with ya, I'm sorry". 

(evil_mandy is the reason I made this)