5

Namjes ^

Jesy

Looking at my phone screen, scrolling through Instagram, I come across a art of the girls and BTS, I smiled as I looked at me and one of the boys I think its Namjoon, I thought about jim of how nice he has been towards us and me. I felt my stomach filled with butterflies and tingles just by thinking about him. Pinching my self back to reality, as I looked down 'he properly doesn't even like me tho'.

Feeling my eyes water as I felt someone hug me, which i didn't want to look at them, but knew it was Jade, hugging her as I felt sad about these thoughts. Ending the hug with Jade, getting up as I clean my face full of tears. Going downstairs as I pick my phone up with tons of notifications from the groupchat and from family.

Groupchat

Power-Drop

Me: You guys talk so much,

Leigh: Haha, we we just chatting about Taylor Swifts new single, its really good and catchy.

Me: Ah, I know its really good.

Jade: The music video is  amazing as well, i have already added it to my spotify.

Perrie: Same

Me: Where are the boys? Usually they're the ones spamming the groupchat.

Jade: No idea, but RM did say they're busy with their tour.

Perrie: It is kinda quiet hmm,wonder how they're doing.

Leigh: I'm sure they're fine and busy, I mean remember when we had our tour for Glory Days oof, those days were stressful but was worth it.

Jade:True, I feel like Glory Days tour was very brilliant.

End of Groupchat

I got off the phone as I closed the notifications as well, getting up from the couch and heading to the kitchen still thinking about Namjoon.

'oo does someone have a crush one of the BTS boys' My heart said as i felt my cheeks turn to red.

'I mean, hes pretty cute and is so kind, I.. dont know I dont wanna get my hopes high.' I sighed knowing that I may get rejected,

Shaking my head as I grab a drink from the fridge and head to the living room. Still having mu face full of redness. Thinking about him again as I felt myself smile as I gasp. 'Oh shit, I do like him, and not in a friend way.'

.......................................................................................................................................................

The End of Chapter 5!

OOO looks like Jesy has her eyes on Namjoon.

I ship NamJes

Very exciting and sorry that this chapter is short.

Whos next to confess their feelings.

If you enjoyed this chapter, make sure you..

VOTE
COMMENT
AND FOLLOW

Thank you so much for ready, see you next time..

Love you all! xx

xSnowx

............................................................................................................................................................