10

Yoonseok Appreciation ^

Yoongi

Smiling at the members as were just rehearsing for the world tour, as I was rehearsing the lyrics for the Map of the Soul album, a person with high energy entered the room full of smiles and hugs.

I smiled at him and could feel my heartbeat fast by just staring at him, this hasn't been the first time when Hoseok made me such a giddy person, before I met him and before BTS I was nothing but a grum[y person who hated people and just hid in the bedroom just right after school was over.  Becoming a member of BTS and helping ARMY with problems of just everyday life.

"Yoongi hyung comes on we gotta practice the choreography for the dance breaks," Jimin said as he smiled and went back to the center of the room. Getting up as I set the notebook down and went to practice with the boys. smiling at the thought of a massive world tour with ARMY is just so exciting, might have to go on Vlive after this.

Giving a smile to the boys as we began to practice,  Hoseok was at the front helping out Jin and gave him a few tips, I smiled at them but felt jealous seeing how that should be me with Hoseok, looking down as I walked back to the notebook but kept a close eye on him as I remember the day I confessed my feelings to him. 

Flashback

Walking around the dressing rooms as we began to prepare for the MAMA awards 2018, as I was getting my makeup done I had seen Taehyung, Jimin, and Hoseok singing and dancing along to the screen to which they were watching EXO's performance with Stray Kids. I saw Hoseok getting up and walk away which gave a great opportunity to finally get things off my chest to which I had to keep it hidden for the sake of our friendship and our careers.

Looking around for an excuse to go after him "I gotta go to the bathroom, noona and I will be right back." I smiled as she nodded allowing me to go so she could finish my makeup and hair later. Jogging out the room as I had seen Hoseok talking to  Hyungwon, Youngjae, Lucas, Haechun, and  Suho who were great friends with Hoseok. Walking to them as I smiled at the boys as I greeted them and looked at Hoseok "Come on, you gotta do your hair so then we can rehearse." Hoseok nodded and said his bye's to the boys.

Smiling at the fact that I was finally alone " Can we got to the bathroom actually." I said which he nodded as I did a little dance but was glad that Hoseok didn't notice. Arriving at the bathroom as I had to check every stall and saw that they were empty.

"I have something to confess Hoseok and please say whatever you want in the end but I have liked you for a while and not in a friend way, but more than that I have said what I said, but this has been bothering me and I just had to let it out. That's all I'm done."  I said as I slowly walked off "Wait... you wait.. since when did you have the feelings." Hoseok said as he looked confused but surprised at the same time.

"Since we debuted but it's ok if you don't feel the same as me, I mean its just feelings.. they'll ermm.. disappear :D" I looked at Hoseok which he had bit his lip and signed making me worried of what his answer could be. "This is very sudden, but I think I just need time...I'm sorry,"  Hoseok said as he walked out of the conversation and out of the bathroom. I stood and blinked but finally let out some breaths seeing how that was shorter than expected. 'Just need time' 'time' 'time'. Sighing at the words as I licked my lip and looked around as I left the bathroom and headed back to the dressing rooms to finish off my makeup.

End of flashback

Sighing at the picture as I closed the notebook and looked at Hoseok's back "I'll wait for you.". Getting up from the corner as I walked tp my studio and finish off the unpublished songs. Placing my notebook into one of the drawers as I sat down on my chair and played with the beats.

Hearing a door open as I knew it was him to which I felt him hugging me and kissing my cheek "I feel the same." I turned the chair and smiled "What...really." I said smiling at his answer to which my heart began to dance happily Hoseok nodded to which made me giggle and hug him "You make me so happy." Which was very true, Hoseok is someone who is just supportive of everything and is a great comfort whenever the members are down. He truly is the angel of this band.  Smiling at the picture as I hugged Hoseok close not wanting to let him go.

  Smiling at the picture as I hugged Hoseok close not wanting to let him go

🌻

DONE!!!

This has been more of a Yoonseok chapter and I just ship both of them so much

Sorry, this has been short but yeh.

BTW thank you all so much for voting and for making this to 4th in Micdrop you guys have made me so happy and are the best. I love you all so so much 💞

That's all for this chapter
Don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Thanks for reading and until next time byee :D

💞Love you all xx

🌻