8

Jimin

Walking out the door as I was very angry and .... jealous of Jade like he's mine and he should know it. Leaning on to the wall as tears start to come, blinking so they don't start to poor down. How can i show you how much you mean to me Jungkook. Sniffing as I wipe my tears that start to poor down my face as I continue to walk from the studio to grab some food. entering the canteen as i collect the food, feeling people behind me as i turned around seeing Hobi and Jin giggling as they were watching funny videos on the phone and eating their food at the same time, smiling at them as I put the food down and going to them back-hugging Hobi as I also end up watching the video making me laugh as I went into thinking mode which made me lose my smile as I lay my head on Hobi's shoulder sighing as I thought about Jungkook and Jade being together making me more upset knowing that he can never like me. Moving away from the two as I resumed back to getting my food to eat and went to one of the tables to eat as I went on to my phone which the groupchat was still continuing. Clicking on to the chat as I wanted to also join in the conversation as I continued to eat my food, scrolling up as i see the rest of the messages.

Groupchat

Power-Drop

Me: heyo!

Perrie: xD hey bud where u been?

Me: Hi pizza.. oh me just ya know been around :D

Perrie: Pizza? Last time I checked I was Perrie rude..

Me: Hehe, yeh but your name is hard to pronounce for me so pizza is easier :)

TaeTae: ELLLOOOOOOOHAAAA

Me: My ears have been ruined tf tae

TaeTae: :D I don't regret it beech hi

Joonie: 95s bickering again wow, Do you two ever stop and just hug?

Me: Nooop we hug if its serious not like that ew

Taetae: Ur eww u love my hugs CHIMMI

TaeTae: To answer your question Joon hyung we do sometimes stop.

HappyHobi: He means only in tour and interviews.

TaeTae: Hyunggggg -pouts-

HappyHobi: Not sorry mister now go clean your room-grins-

TaeTae; Finee

Me: Pahaaaa Tae got in trouble!

SwagSuga: Quit bickering and start packing we gotta move to the next location

HappyHobi: I'm already packed yeeepee I'm so excited.

Me: i'll do it -pouts-

Joonie: Thank you, don't wanna be late do we.

Leigh: Awwh imma miss u guys

Jesy: Yeh, don't forget us.

Jonie: Don't worry ba... BACON i mean we will be fine

Perrie: Oooooo -smirks-

Joonie: Shhh I said nada

Perrie: Yeh u did but will keep my mouth shut for now..

End of Jimin's POV

Whatsapp

Perrie: Do you like Jesy? What was that about bud?

Joonie: OK fine I do, plz don't say nothing.

Perrie: I promise, but i also gotta tell you something so plz don't say nothing.

Joonie; OO do you like somone? Wait is it Jimin!

Perrie: Whaat! No I like Tae, the blue head.

Joonie: xDD blue head and oo when did you relize that? And I promise not to tell.

Perrie: Thxs. I knew I could trust u with this and yeh when u and the guys came to the studio is when I landed my eyes on him. How about you?

Joonie: Awhh, that's so cute. I liked Jesy when we were all just hanging out and having a picnic and that's when I knew.

Perrie: Ahh. i knew something was off that day. Now I know.

Joonie: Hahaaa yep and this is a secret between us two ok but I gotta ask when are u gonna tell him?

Perrie: Yesss! Secret is safe. Hmm I don't know meaning soon I don't know I haven't got a clue of what to say

Joonie: Oof I have no idea as well, I gtg and pack Pizza talk soon.

Perrie: Alright, I should go to and byeeee

Joonie; Byeee

End of conversation

🌻

What a chapter

So cool that Perrie and Joonie confessed bout their crushes.

Wonder who may confess first tho to Jesy and Tae.

Hope you enjoyed that and see you next time.

Don't forget to

VOTE
COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Thank you so much reading!
Love you all x

🌻