7

Jungkook

Making the new album as I rehearsed some of the lyrics for the new single, been here since 7am and I was slowly falling sleep making it very difficult to even do anything. Looking around as I had seen Tae, Jin and Jimin asleep, I sighed and walked towards the lonely couch as I drifted to dreamworld.

Dream...

Waking up to the sound of the wind as I had been surrounded nothing but colours, blinking my eyes multiple times to see everything good. I gasp touching the colours as I walked towards the waterfall, smiling at the peace, I heard someone singing.

'For tonight, I'm going to get my mind off it

Don't care that someone's got his hands all over my body

Stay out all night, go where the music is loud

So I don't have to think about it, I'm beggin', please, don't play'

Moving my head around as I walked to angel voice, I came across a pink cloud with a women wearing a gold outfit with the wind in her hair as she sang. I started as i listened falling in love already. My mouth felt dry I couldn't speak because of how amazing she sounds. I heard her gasp and turn around as she faced me with those brown eyes, giving me a smile as she jumped up the cloud.

"Howdy, the name is Jade." She said giving me a hug as I felt my body cry with love.

"Hi...ii i am Jung.. jungkook, ur.. voice is .... g..ood." Feeling my palms sweat with nervous as I heard her giggle "Why, thank you kind man." She said smiling with those amazing teeth. I want her teeth.. sheeesh don't be creepy.

"want me to sing again buddy?" she said sorting her hat out as she sat down on the colour blue. I nodded wanting to hear it again as I fell in the whole called love. I smiled as I listened as she sang again

"Kookie.." I looked at her confused "KOOKIE WAKE UP!"

End of dream..

I woke up with the sound of Jin waking me up as I whined "Hyungggggg..." wanting to see and hear her again.

"Did you know u sleep talk, oooo Kookie has a crush!" Jin yelled at Jimin and Tae making them tease. I covered my face from embarrassment "ha.. he's so SHYYY!" Tae said jumping on me and tickling me making me laugh as Jin joined as well. "St..opp" I laughed wanting them to stop

Hearing a door closed shut with heavy noise as they stopped tickling me making me wonder What wrong with Jimin? I sighed as I got up from the couch making my neck slowly. Picking my phone up as I had seen the group chat was still going. I joined wanting to join:

Groupchat
Power-Drop

Jesy: I am sooo excited for the Brits oh my bloody freak ahhhh!!!

Jade: Mmh yeeeesssss we are so going to get drunk again bishh

Leigh; XD yess remind me to don't put my chair on the floor again like last year.

Joonie: wow Brits must be a exciting event huh?

Jesy; Boii its the best most wonderful most everything we have been watching the brits since our lives, i still get the chils dude.

Perrie: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I cannot freaking waittt!!

Jade: Hehe AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Jesy: Jerrie SHUSH UR SCREAMS and save them for THE BRITS!!

Jerrie: SORRRRRY MOTHER!

Leigh: Oh my gosh should I bring Andre I can't decide.

Jesy: Yeh bring him so I give him some heads up :D

Perrie: Yessss!

HappyHobi: I miss UK now :(

HandsomeJin; Sameeee take us back!

Me: We should go for like a trip tho what do u think Joon?

Joonie: Hmm, I'll have to check the schedule because we have to do fan meet up.

Me: Awh I forgot about that i'm so excited to see ARMY again.

Everyone except LM: SAME:

.............................................................................................................................................

DONE!!!

Ooo someone has a crush on Jadey jade

Yesss to JadeKook

What's with Jimin hmm?

That's it for today, hope you all enjoyed it I know I did.

Make sure you
VOTE
COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Thank you so much for reading!

Love you x

xSnowx

............................................................................................................................