9

Jungkook

Sitting down on the couch with the phone in my hand as I had to get on Instagram, to which I had scrolled to a picture on my explore place that had me and Jimin together in an edit. clicking on the picture as I had seen many hashtags and comments.

 clicking on the picture as I had seen many hashtags and comments

#jikook #bts #jikook4ever and more...

Notifications started to bling on to my phone as I had got on to the group chat.

Groupchat

Power-Drop

Perrie: I have something to say.

Jesy: What did you do?!?

Perrie: Nothing.. well nothing this time, just this is something I have to get off my chest or it will just haunt me for life.

Joonie: I also have something to say, but Perrie can go first since she's so anxious to tell.

Jade: Wait how do you know??

Jimin: O damm are you two going out?

Jin: They properly are! YAY JOORIE! I ship

Leigh Anne: Same #joorie

Perrie: OH MA GOSH! we are not dating and there's no joorie

Jesy: Well you are two are making it obvious by not saying anything and plus they're so many signs that you two are going out.

Suga: That's true, I mean you both reply late, and you both are always together even if there's no concert there's always lunch meetings between you two and exploring together, like what's that about?

Me: That's true, and it's not just us noticing the signs, both Army and Mixers have started to notice it. for example, you two went to the London eye with only the bodyguards, so don't deny anything.

Joonie: We are friends you guys, I mean me and Perrie just get along well besides since when have you all believed the internet than us? Couldn't you ask us?

Tae: Well when we wanted to ask you both, one of u was either offline or one just didn't talk. So we just started to notice and put the whole puzzle together.

Perrie: Just sounds like you never believed us.

Perrie left the groupchat

Joonie left the groupchat

Hobi: I'm here what just happened!??

Suga: Will tell you later, its a long story.

Me: Yeh they'll be back

Hobi: ok -hugs suga-

Suga: -pats head and hugs back-

🌻

Done!!

Sorry this one was short but it's good.

Wonder what Perrie and Joonie wanted hmm..

What a cute Yoonseok moment tho.

Thanks so much for reading.
Make sure you..
VOTE
COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Love you all Xxx

xSnowx
🌻

xSnowx🌻