Chapter Two: Mitsukuni and Takashi

"Miss, we have arrived." The driver says through a speaker. I check my bag one last time to make sure I have everything. The driver stops and comes around to open the door. "Have a nice day, Miss Okami." He says with a smile as he helps me out of the limo. I smile and watch as he drives away. I turn around and see everyone staring at me. Girls in the ugly uniforms giving me dirty looks at my outfit and boys drooling and whistling at me. I roll my eyes and sigh softly. "Idiots." I mutter as I make my way towards the large pink building.

"Hey baby. How about you and me hang out some time? I can show you a good time." A boy says as he steps in front of my path, he looks down and smirks at me. I close my eyes and smile softly at him. "Sure." I say and hear his friends cheer. "Okay. When would you like to?" He asks and I open my eyes, giving him a death glare. "When Hell freezes over you pig." I say and walk past him, I hear girls gasp and his friends laughing. I enter the building and make my way to my classroom, I am a third year student or so they told me. I enter the classroom and take a seat towards the back near a window. I grab my sketch book out of my bag and start to draw.

"Come on Takashi! We don't want to be late." I hear a voice say, I look up and see a boy with blonde hair and big brown eyes who looked about Yumi's age come into the classroom pulling a really tall guy with spiky black hair and cool gray eyes behind him. "No way is that little boy a third year student." I say outloud. "Of course he is! That's Mitsukuni Haniozuka but he goes by Honey." A girl says, she was smiling stupidly at the young boy who was telling a dramatic story to the taller one. "Okay. So who is the tall one?" I ask. "Takashi Morinozuka but people call him Mori. He's Honey's cousin and they're both in the Host Club." Another girl says with a blushing face. I look at the two girls and raise an eyebrow. "Host Club?" I ask. They gasp and look at me like I'm some mutant. "You don't know what the Host Club is?!" One of them says, I nod and they gasp again before walking away talking like crazy. I roll my eyes and go back to drawing.

"Hi there!" I look up and see Honey standing in front of my desk, he was clutching a pink bunny in his arms. "Hello there." I say and smile sweetly, he was cute and reminded me of Yumi. "My name is Mitsukuni but you can call me Honey! And this is Takashi but you can call him Mori! What's your name?" He asks, I look up and see Mori standing quietly next to Honey. "Satoko Okami, it's nice to meet you Honey, Mori." I say and see Mori smile softly. "Hello." Mori says in a deep voice, it was suprising but it was nice. The teacher comes in and Honey and Mori go back to their desks. Class starts and I swear I could feel someone looking at me during the whole class period.

"My, what a boring day." I say as I wonder around the school, my guitar case lightly bumping me in the back. I told my mother I was joining a club to expand my social skills but I really was going to practice my guitar for a gig I had in a week. "Now, if I could only find a place to practice." I say to myself as I turn a corner. I look up and see a sign. "Music Room 3. Maybe I can practice here." I grab the door handle and pull the door open. Suddenly a bright light shines in my eyes and rose petals fly. "Welcome."

I hope you guys like this. I know I am. I will try to update my Naruto story but I want to work on this one for a little bit. I hope you enjoyed and I will see you in the next chapter!