Chapter Six: Dirty Little Secret

"You're late, Emerald." Mrs. Yoruki says as I enter the back room, she tosses her long black hair over her shoulder and I bow as she pulls me along to the closet in the back room. "Get changed, you go on in five minutes." She says as she exits the room. I sigh and open the closet and pull the hanger with my name on it, I get out of my dress and pull on my clothes. It was a short emerald green skirt, a black see-through crop top that still covered my breast, knee-high black and green socks, and a pair of emerald green high heels. I hang up my clothes and go put on my makeup and pull on my short black and green spiky wig. I get up and hurry out of the room to the stage, I grab my guitar and stand in front of the microphone. "Ladies and gentlemen allow me to introduce, Emerald!" I swallow the lump in my throat and watch as the curtain slowly rises up.

Everyone cheers and I smile big. "Hello everybody! Are you ready?" I say into the mic as I strum a couple strings. I count and then start playing a hard rock song, everyone bangs their heads and I smile big as I finish the first song. After a few more hard rock songs and a couple slow ones, I finish and walk down the stage. "Good job tonight, Em. Here's your cut." Mrs. Yoruki says as she hands me a large stack of money, I smile and put it away in my skirt pocket. I hurry to the dressing room and grab my clothes, stuffing them in my bag while I pull off my wig. "You were great tonight, Emerald!" I smile as a girl with red hair enters the room. "Thanks, I don't believe I know you." I say and she smiles. "Ruby, I just started." She says and I shake her hand. "Well I better get going. Stay safe." I say and she nods. "You too." She says as I close the door.

I walk down the street, it was empty and very creepy. I pull my jacket closer to me and shiver. "Hey pretty lady." A chill runs down my back as I turn, a couple guys holding beer bottles and the smell of alcohol hits my nose hard. "Where you goin?" He asks as he and his friend come closer. "Just going home." I say as I take a few steps back, he reaches out and grabs my arm tightly and I wince. "Why not come with us? We can show you a good time." He says and I shake my head. "Let me go." I say as I try to free my wrist, he laughs and pushes me into his friend who holds my arms behind my back. "But we want to have fun." His friend whispers in my ear and starts kissing and biting my neck hard, I whimper and tears form. The first one comes forward with a knife and grabs my shirt, he starts to rip it up towards my breast. "Please! Stop!" I scream but his friend covers my mouth. "Any more screaming and I slit your throat." The guy threatens, he almost cuts my top completely but something slams into him and his friend, sending them flying. I look and see Honey standing in front of me, I feel someone drape a jacket over my shoulders and Mori moves in front of me. "Are you okay, Satoko?" Mori asks as he looks at me, concern in his eyes. I wrap the jacket around me and nod a little. He smiles softly and then turns serious as he turns to the two guys. "You hurt our friend. Now you'll pay." Honey says in a dark voice before he and Mori attack the two. I watch in amazement as they kick the two guys' butt.

"Are you okay, Sato-chan?" Honey asks as he hugs my leg, he looks up at me and I smile softly. I nod and then feel Mori wrap his arms around me pulling me close, he strokes my hair and I smile. "I'm glad you're safe." He whispers in my ear. "What are you doing in this area? It's scary." Honey asks as we walk to their limo, I sigh softly and slide inside. "I can't tell you. If anyone, especially my mother, found out I would be considered a disgrace to the family." I say as I hug the jacket closer to me, shaking a little. I feel Mori wrap his arms around my shoulder and Honey laying his head in my lap. "Okay, Sato-chan but we're here for you. Isn't that right, Takashi?" Honey says, he yawns and then falls asleep. I look at Mori and he looks at me. "Thank you, both of you. You saved my life." I say and he smiles softly. He leans forward and kisses my forehead, I blush as he gently pushes my head onto his shoulder. "Get some rest, Satoko." I yawn and close my eyes. "Thank you, Mori." I whisper and he laughs softly. "Please call me Takashi." I smile and slowly start to fall asleep. "Thank you, Takashi."

Sorry for taking so long on this. I hope you guys like this. I'm kinda stuck  on this one so i'm gonna take a break from it while i work on another story. Sorry :( I will try to update it whenever i can.