Chapter Three: The Host Club's Musician

When the light dies down I see six guys and a girl looking at me. "Sato-Chan!" I hear and suddenly Honey jumps into my arms. He looks up at me and I smile softly. "Hello Sweetheart. What is this?" I ask as I set him back down on the ground. A boy with blonde hair and violet eyes comes forward and cups my chin, pulling me way to close to him. "Why this is the Host Club my dear. Tell me what is your name princess?" He asks in a soft, silky voice. I raise an eyebrow at him, I grab his wrist and flip him onto the ground. "Too close you creep." I say, he gasps and he goes over to a corner and sulks. A pair of red headed twins walk over and poke the blonde. "Wow, I've never seen boss get rejected like that." One says. "Or get flipped like that either." The other one says. "I believe you are Miss Satoko Okami, daughter of Tya Okami." I look over at a boy with black hair and glasses, he had a black book open and was writing something in it. "Yes I am. So what is this?" I ask.

"This is the Ouran Host Club! Where Ouran's most handsomest boys entertain the girls of Ouran who have way too much time on their hands." The blonde says, coming out of his little sulking corner. "Would you care for some coffee?" I turn my head and see the girl holding a tray with coffee cups on it. "Thank you." I say and take a cup. "So what kind of guy are you into my princess?" The blonde asks as he tells me what type each of the guys are. "Look, I was just trying to find a place to practice." I say and the boy looks at the guitar case on my back. "You play the guitar?" He asks and I nod. As if a light bulb went off in his head, the boy smiles at me. "Would you like to practice in here?" He asks and I raise an eyebrow. "What's the catch?" I ask, knowing there is going to be one. "In exchange for using this music room whenever you like, you became the Host Club's musician." He says and my eyes widen. "What?" I ask, still slightly confused. The boy smiles and nods his head. "You become our musician. Playing your music in the background during club hours for our guest. What do you say?" He asks and sticks his hand out. I ponder for a moment before taking his hand. He smiles and then I flip him onto the ground. I look down at him and smile. "You got yourself a deal."

~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~

....okay so I know this sucks but I got stuck on how to make this work. So I'm very sorry if this is horrible. but hopefully it will be better in the next part. I made this to where it is just after Haruhi gets transformed in the first episode and Tamaki still doesn't know. So the next chapter is still from episode 1 in the anime. Well I hope you will continue to stay with me on this little journey. Thank you to all who read. I'll see you, in the next chapter!