Chapter-1 Happily

Georgia's POV

OMG I can't believe he chose to marry me. I mean there is like millions of people in the world and he chose me? "He's marrying me? Why would he want to marry me?" I questioned myself. Telisha turns to me and says "Yes Harry Styles is marrying you, that's why we are here." "Yeah Georgia face it Harry loves you and you love him," Nadine adds. "Marriage is two people in love" Jenna says with a big smile across her face as she fixes her daughter Maddy's blonde curls. I can tell she is thinking about her husband, Niall, they've been married for five years now.

Dad walks in the room and says "hello girls, you ready for the wedding?" Telisha, Jenna, Maddy and Nadine all look at each other and then look back at my Dad and say "yes". I'm not really sure if I'm ready I mean, does Harry really want to be with me for the rest of his life? Ahh I thought this would be the happiest day of my life! Dad looks at me confused, I can tell he's wondering why I haven't responded to his question. I finally decide to speak up "I'm just I'm not sure if I'm ready for this I mean ..." Itrail off not knowing how to finish my sentence. My dad sends the girls a 'look'. "Well just be waiting in the car" Telisha pipes up and they all leave the room, leaving me and my dad.

Dad walks over to me and pulls me in to hug."You know Georgia, I don't think you'll ever be prepared for your wedding, but just remember that what you have with Harry, it's something special. He is good for you Georgia and if you don't walk down that aisle today, you might miss your chance with Harry. And I really don't want to be the one telling him that you don't want this marriage to happen, because I know deep down you do." I let my dad's words sink in, as I do I realise my dad is right, I love Harry and he loves me, and that's all that matters. I send my dad a smile and we both walk out to the car.

After a short drive the limo pulls up in front of the church doors. I guess this is it I'm really getting married to Harry Styles. I think back to the night he proposed to me. Harry was working late, so I decided to cook him a nice dinner. I soon finished dinner and Harry was still at work. The house was a bit messy so I decided to clean up. I was putting away the washing when something in Harry's draw caught my eye. There was a little red velvet box hidden amongst the socks. I pulled the box out of the draw and opened it. Inside was a beautiful gold ring with the a shinny little diamond on top. I smiled, Harry wants to marry me. Then I heard the front door open, I ran up to Harry as I screamed "yes, yes, yes, yes". Harry looked confused at first, but then he noticed the box in my hand, he then smiled and pulls me in for a kiss. I think that was the happiest night of my life.

The driver walks up to my door and opens it, I guess I have to get out of the limo now. Telisha and Nadine help me and my big puffy dress out of the car, while Jenna helps Maddy out. Mum is standing at church doorstep holding the bouquets. I hear another car pull up behind me. I turn to see it's the other limo with our Paige boy, my three year old nephew Ryan and with his mum, my step sister Paige and Harry's sister Gemma. Everyone looks beautiful in their dresses. Mum smiles and hands me my bouquet and says "good luck darling". I smile and say, "thanks Mum". Mum hands out the rest of the bouquets and walks inside the church to take her seat. Nadine looks at me and says, "don't worry, today is going to be the best day of your life". Telisha flashes a smile at me. I hesitantly smile back at my friends.

I hear the music start to play and dad comes and links arms with me. He smiles at me and I smile back. Maddy excitedly starts skipping down the aisle, sprinkling flowers as she goes. Jenna follows trying to keep up with her fast pace. Paige holds Ryan's hand and leads him along behind. Gemma laughs before she soon follows with Telisha and Nadine follow her. It my turn now. I push past my fears and take the first step into the church. As soon as I see Harry a big grin comes across my face, he smiles back at me. Liam, Zayn, Niall and Louis are standing along side Harry looking very handsome. I see Telisha and Zayn send each other a quick smile, as well as Nadine and Liam. God when will Telisha and Zayn get together.

Maddy runs up to Niall and Jenna has to pull her back across to the other side of the church. I hope to have a little family one day with Harry. The next thing I know I'm right next to Harry. My dad kisses my forehead before passing me off to Harry, who takes my hand and gives it a gentle squeeze. We stand in front of the priest who begins to talk.

'Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony; which is an honourable estate, instituted of God, signifying unto us the mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his Church: which holy estate Christ adorned and beautified with his presence and first miracle that he wrought in Cana of Galilee, and is commended of Saint Paul to be honourable among all men: and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly; but reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace."The priest says as he reads from the bible. There is silence, I guess this means there are no objections.

Harry looks at me and smiles and begins his vows "I love you for your beauty, your intelligence, your kindness...and for the way you always know how to make me feel so special. So on top of all the other vows that I will make to you on our wedding day, I also vow to always appreciate how lucky I am to have someone who makes me feel the way you do and to continue to try as hard as I can to make you feel as special as you make me feel, forever and ever." Through out the vows my face lights up with a big bright smile. I love Harry.

Now it's my turn, I look up to Harry and smile and begin my vows "You have been my best friend, mentor, playmate, confidant, and my greatest challenge. But most importantly, you are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible.... You have made me a better person as our love for one another is reflected in the way I live my life. So I am truly blessed to be a part of your life, which as of today becomes our life together." Harry has a big grin on his face, with his cute little dimples.

The priest looks at us both, and then turns toward Harry and says "do you Harry Styles take Georgia Wiley to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Harry smiles at me and says "I do". The priest then turns to me and says, "do you Georgia Wiley take Harry Styles to be your lawfully wedded husband?" I smile at Harry and say "I do". The priest smiles and says "I now pronounce you man and wife, Harry you may kiss your bride".

Harry turns to face me as I do the same. He leans in and press's his warm lips upon mine as he puts his arms around me. This is happiest moment of my life. I've just married Harry who I wish to spend the rest of my life with and all my friends and family are here with me. I can't wait to start my new life with Harry. We both pull away from each other as the church fills with applause from the audience. Harry smiles at me and takes hold of my hand and leads me back down the aisle out of the church.