Chapter-2 Live While Where Young

Telisha's POV

Finally the photos are over, my feet have been killing me. I hate wearing high heels! We've just had photos outside. I think they will have plenty, we've been taking photos for the last hour. As I enter the reception I notice everyone one else, excluding the bridal party and Georgia and Harry's family are already seated at there tables laughing and chatting sipping drinks. I honestly can't wait to join them, I really need to sit down. There's three tables left empty. I walk past the first and see it has Gemma's name, I think this table is for Harry's family. The next table has the names Paige and Ryan, that table looks as if it's for Georgia's family. The last table must be mine. I see my name next to Zayn and Georgia's. I take a seat and slowly feel myself begin to relax.

Before long the table is full. "Can I get you a drink Telisha?" Zayn asks me. I smile at him, he looks good tonight, all suited up for the wedding. "Yes, I'd love a mango daiquiri thanks" I reply to Zayn. He smiles and chuckles, " I should have known". Mango daiquiri is only alcoholic beverage I drink, and Zayn has known me for over five years now, but he still asks. He walks off to the bar to get our drinks. I can see Nadine and Liam across the table obviously flirty with one another. They act like a couple, but still both say their single. I don't get them two.

Zayn soon returns with my mango daiquiri in one hand and a beer in the other. I take my drink out of his hand and have a small sip. The flavour of mango fills my mouth and refreshes me, leaving me smiling. "It's good thanks Zayn" I say as he sits down next to me. "Welcome, I love your dress, the red really suits you" Zayn compliments me. I blush, I hate when guys compliment me." Thank you," I smile at him, " you look handsome yourself". "Why thank you" Zayn says with a flirty smile. "Oh you two are cute" Georgia interrupts while giggling. I shake my head at Georgia, she loves to embarrass me.

I look away embarrassed and see the entree is coming out of the kitchen. From what I can see it looks like a salad. I'm not really the salad kind, but it actually looks really nice when the plate is in front of me. " Yay food! I'm hungry" Jenna says excitedly. Our whole table starts laughing, Jenna loves food, she is crazy about it. " I hope everyone likes pear, parmesan, walnut and rocket salad, if you don't it was Georgia who chose it" Harry says grinning. Louis smiles and looks at Georgia and says " ahh I'm not to sure I like salad". "Well too bad Louis, it's my day today!" Georgia says. Harry quickly adds "our day actually". We all start laughing, tonight is going to be a good night.

Entree was delicious, I enjoyed a salad. I think I could do with another drink now though. Just as I go to get up and get one Nadine and Liam arrive back from the bar and I think Nadine has got me a drink. " Don't worry Telisha I got you a lemonade, and it's not spiked promise" Nadine says while placing a glass in front of me. " Thanks Nadine" I say. I generally don't drink too much when were out, only one drink and the rest lemonade. But there was one time all nine of us were out and Louis decided it be funny to spike my lemonade with vodka. I got completely drunk, the hangover the next day was worse though. Nobody has forgotten that night, apparently I did some pretty crazy things. I can see everyone smiling at each other, they probably thinking about what ever crazy thing I did.

As I looked out the big glass doors of the restaurant I could see a beautiful sunset. It was picture perfect, it's a shame we'd already had the wedding photos. I could see our main meal was being served. On the plate in front of me sat chicken parmigiana with a side of salad and chips. This is my kind of food. I look across the table and I can see Jenna has a massive smile on her face. "My mouth is watering, you guys choose a great menu!" Jenna said grinning. "Yes, I did a good job of making the menu!" Harry says with a wink. Georgia's face seems to tell a different story. Georgia scowls at Harry and digs her elbow into his side. Harry winces "Ouch, that hurt". Harry looks at Georgia with puppy dog eyes, begging for forgiveness. Georgia gives in and kisses him, they are perfect for each other.