Chapter-5 Gotta Be You

Harry's POV

I'm laying on the grass in the sun, just near south beach. Away from my fans views, I love the fans, but I really would like to enjoy my honeymoon. Georgia hates sand so I agreed we'd lay on the grass. I don't think she realise how lucky she was growing up in Australia with all the beautiful beaches. I love the Australian summers, but bloody hell are they hot! I guess I'm just more used to the rain and cold. Touring with the boys is great, it's allowed me to travel the world, I'm so happy we made it.

Suddenly the back of Georgia's hand comes flying at my face. Slap. It hits me right on my cheek bone. "Ouch" I whine "what was that for?" Georgia roles over and looks at me, "oh so that's what I hit". "Yeh you hit me!" I say. Georgia moves onto her elbow to face me looking very sexy "there was a fly and I was trying to get off of me" she says to me. I give Georgia puppy dog eyes, "well now my cheek hurts I say. "Do you want me to kiss it better she offers?" she asks as she leans in and kisses my sore cheek. She slowly moves her kisses down to my lips. Where they stay. Each kisses fills me with warmth and feel the pain in my cheek begin to numb. Georgia eventually pulls away and looks at me "is your better now hun?" "Na, I think it needs a few more kisses" I say reaching out to grab her. She manages to get out of my grasp on her and gets up starts running for the beach. "If you want more kisses your going to have to come get me!" Georgia giggles. I quickly get up and chase her down to the beach.

I manage to catch Georgia at the shore. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me. I begin kissing her neck, as we slowly move deeper into the water. When we reach just above waist hight, I lift Georgia up and she wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck as I kiss my beautiful wife. My right hand slips underneath her leg and we both manage to fall straight into the cool water. "Oi" Georgia squeals as she stands back up in the water fixing her hair. "Sorry hun" I say apologetically. She smiles and kisses me "I love you Harry". "I love you to Georgia Styles" Harry kisses me again, "I love that you have the same last name as me!" I say excitedly. Georgia laughs, "me too".

We hold hands and head back to our towels on the grass. As I sit down I grab Georgia hand and try to pull her down next to me. As I'm pulling her down a loud honk comes from behind us a Georgia falls backwards on top of me. "Ouch" we both say at the same time. I hear laughter behind me and turn around to see Georgia's mum Leanne and Dave walking towards us laughing holding a picnic basket full of food. "Hey" we both say at same time while Georgia tries to awkwardly get off of me. "You pair are hilarious" Dave says laughing, "I think I actually miss you being around at home Georgia". Georgia smiles "I miss you too Dave". "Paige, Adam and Ryan should be here soon" Leanne tells us.

A few minutes later I see Adam, Paige and Ryan coming down the beachside path. "Hey, sorry we forgot we weren't meeting at the main beach, it's hard to get used to your brother in law being famous" Paige says looking directly at me. I get up shake hands with Adam and hug Paige. I turn around to see Georgia hugging Ryan, she'll make a great mum one day, she gets along well with little kids.

Dave, Adam and I start cooking on the barbecue. Adam lights the barbecue after a few frustrating tries. "Alrighty let's put the shrimp on the barbie" I say in an Aussie accent. Dave and Adam break into laughter. "Nice accent Harry" Adam says, "think you need just a little bit more practice". I laugh "alright mate" I say trying the Australian accent again. "Sorry Harry I think you should stick to the British" Dave says laughing. I laugh, I think I fit perfectly into Georgia's family, we all have the same sense of humour.

Before long we are all sitting on picnic rugs in the shade of trees, escaping the hot afternoon sun eating our picnic lunch. "Salads great mum, I miss your cooking" Georgia smiles at her mum. "Yeh I bet you do, I don't think I want to know what you've been eating since you left" Leanne says laughing. "No I don't think you want to no Leanne" I say. Georgia scowls at me and everyone but Georgia begins laughing. Georgia is hilarious, she doesn't even have to try. I guess she would probably say the same thing about me.