Chapter-4 Right Now

Nadine's POV

I wake up to hear a heap of crashing and banging coming from the other end of the house. I slowly role out of bed to see what's going on. As I get up I notice it's only 6:30. Why would Telisha be up so early? She's a writer she works the normal 8-5 unlike the rest of us. I walk into the kitchen half asleep to find Telisha pulling everything out of the kitchen cupboards rapidly.

"What the hell are you doing? And why are you up so early?" I say walking into the kitchen rubbing my eyes. "I can't find my phone! And I really need to leave now because I have a meeting on the other side of town." Telisha says looking while she continues pulling things out the cupboards. "Have you tried calling it? Or looking in the obvious places cause I'm pretty sure we don't keep phones in the kitchen cupboard" I say picking up my phone. I dial Telisha and it goes to voicemail. "I think it's flat I say putting my phone back down the bench. "Great!" Telisha says throwing her hands up in the air with frustration.

"Look go fix your hair, I'll go check the obvious places maybe you missed something" I say heading into the lounge. "It could be anywhere the boys were here all day yesterday" Telisha says from the bathroom as she brushes her hair. "You just gave me an idea" I say running to the door and heading out of the apartment and into the hall. I knock on Zayn and Liam's apartment door, "open up it's me I call out" . I hear the keys turning in the door. Liam answers the door in his trackies yawning "hey, what are you doing up so early?" He says letting me inside. I walk into the apartment and walk strait past Liam and in to the study. Just as I'd expected there sat Telisha's phone on the charger switched off.

I race back into our apartment and hand Telisha her phone, "good luck with the meeting hun, have a good day" I say as she leaves the apartment and heads straight into the elevator. I lock the apartment and grab my phone and head over next door to Liam and Zayn's. Liam's in the kitchen putting the kettle on "coffee?" he asks. "Yeh I'd love one" I say sitting down on the couch.

"What the hell was that all about?" Liam says from the kitchen. "Telisha has a meeting and she lost her phone, I think it's a fair bit away, she doesn't normally leave the house till 7:30" I say. "She woke me up tearing the place up looking for her phone!" I tell Liam. "Good job for finding it, she would have never thought to look here" Liam says handing me a hot cup of coffee.

"You feeling better this morning?" I ask Liam. "Yeh yesterday was horrible, you working tonight?" Liam asks. "Yeh my shift starts at four" I say. "I'm going to have to clean up the apartment today before work I think" I say remembering how Telisha left it. "I'll give you hand if you help me clean this place up?" Liam offers. "Sure lets do it after a run and breakfast." I say finishing my coffee. "Meet at yours in 10" Liam says as I get up and head back home.

I put on a pair of leggings and a purple Adidas running shirt and my new pink Nikes with a black jacket. I grab my phone and keys and meet Liam in the hall."Ready to go?" He asks as I lock the door. "I'm ready to run, race you down the stairs!" I say sprinting to the stair well. I can feel he's close on my tail, but I manage to reach the bottom stair just before him! I laugh "I win again!" Liam joins me laughing "I'll get you next time" he says as we jog down the street.

Half an hour later were puffing into the apartment building. "Elevator" I ask Liam. He nods and puts his arms behind his head, showing off his biceps. God damn he's hot! We walk into the elevator and go to our second story apartments. I head back to Liam's for a drink.

As soon as we're inside the apartment Liam strips off his T-shirt revealing his abs. When did he get so ripped? I try to awkwardly avoid looking at him so I turn to see Louis sitting on the couch playing Xbox. "Hey" I say walking over to Louis. "Hey Nadine" he says with his eyes glued to the tv. Louis phone vibrates beside him. As he pauses the game, I swipe his phone off the couch and look to see he has a message from Reanne. "Ohh, look who's got a girlfriend" I say showing the phone to Liam. He smiles and we both laugh as Louis tries to grab the phone from me.