The beginning (Part 1)

-A/n-
ashenburst and I are close friends who are doing an Fyoazi roleplay on Instagram, we have decided to so our roleplay in story mode in a way. So, enjoy our story we came up together.

Fyodor x Dazai

~The Cafè has no name~

As it was a normal afternoon, Fyodor was enjoying a lovely cup of tea in Yokohama Cafè. While the Russian hides himself in the numerous amount of people in the corner, until he heard footsteps and along with the sound of the chair screeching softly against the floor. Fyodor looked up and saw it was that suicidal manic...Dazai Osamu, Fyodor controlled himself from squealing like a fangirl seeing their favorite idol singing a song about them but, he remained calm.

Dazai orders a cup of tea then looks at Fyodor. Dazai drunk his tea slowly while still looking at Fyodor, and as Fyodor drunk his tea slowly as well until the two's tea were gone...Dazai started to speak and Fyodor listened.

_________________________________________

Fyodor looks at Dazai, seemingly surprised."And what do we have here?" he then speaks, no concern in his voice.

Dazai then holds up a tracking device on his phone "I should be asking you that." he speaks seriously while staring at the Russian man

"Well..." Fyodor eyes him; be doesn't seem interested even a bit. Mayhaps he appears too indifferent. "Looks like I'm in the middle of a trap you set me in."

"The trap is only the beginning." Dazai sips his tea and closes his eyes as he gets up, starts walking to where they can talk in private.

_________________________________________

Dazai and Fyodor doesn't know what future is in store for them once they enter in the bathroom after the two had a little chit chat before the whole thing.
_________________________________________

"Beginning of what? Hm? What do you have in plan?" Fyodor looks up at him, and raises his eyebrows ever so lightly while standing in the bathroom.

_________________________________________
Small A/n
• Dazai and Fyodor are both switches (in my opinion) because they both have a sadistic and masochistic side -ashenburst is really smart! Btw blood and 18+ ahead dears skip to part two were it is a little smut. 💖💖
_________________________________________

"The beginning of the trap, we can have a little chit chat right, my dear enemy?" Dazai walks to the bathroom door and stops by it.

"Oh is that so??" He chuckled and stopped in fronf of the Japanese male while closing his eyes "Shall we 'Chit Chat', you say?? Shall we make sure that no one is in bathroom first?" Fyodor opened his eyes, but only squints them at Dazai.

_________________________________________
As Dazai checked the bathroom, no one was in it as he opened the door for Fyodor. Then he locks the door so no one can come in and ruin this rare moment between the two." _________________________________________

Dazai smirks and tilts his head to the side while standing in the bathroom now with his enemy, as he hums/sings his double-suicide song.

Fyodor stares at him with curiosity now visible in his focused gaze. He listened to the Japanese hum/sing his song while Fyodor was thinking of the scenarios playing out in his head of this "meeting", quickly knew there was no dangerous outcome ahead. But something interesting is about to happen until Dazai spoke...

"I know as soon as we started walking to the bathroom, you were just following along already knowing my plan." Dazai had stopped humminh and looks at Fyodor. "So you could have made your move already but, you didn't."

Fyodor sighs "Whatever shall we do no- I do being in front of people in this Cafè, cause a scene causing it to blow my cover?" The Russian started to get a little annoyed and spoke again. "So what did you want to talk about 'Osamu?' He said the brunet's name and steps closer, leaning in. "What is your goal?"

"Information about what you have planned, in exchange I'll give- no tell you everything about the Port Mafia plans or do you want something other than plans 'Dostoyevsky-san?' Dazai opens his eyes waiting for an answer while staring at the male

He stares back "Selling out things won't do either of us good. You see- lying and missing out key information is always plausible on both sides. It's a risk, I wouldn't ever take, and to conclude- I do not want the plans but, I don't need them. There are many other things, I wish to do, however. Many horrible things, some unlike that of a God- but as God, I do have a mind and a soul of my own. So tell me...Your opinion- is it normal to crave, even as a God...to crave and desire...?"

"My opinion huh? Well...It is normal to crave desire and even as a God...It is completely normal, us humans crave things every single day. Me? Hahaha that is a different story." Dazai starts to pull out a voice recorder from his pocket while smirking like the Devil himself. "But, this will or may change your mind..." The tape recorder plays for a bit then stops "I will leak out your where abouts and this conversation; not taking out the tracking device inside you until we find and capture you. So that will do my side well." Dazai knew his plan would work.

"And what interests you now exactly, that I have no chance?" Fyodor could simply frown- a fake frown it is of course

Dazai sighed and shakes his head "You're even worse than that Chibi...Nothing interests me but, you and the plans you have to take down the Arms Detective Agency."

"Nothing interests you but that? Osamu...are you less of a human than I am?" Fyodor laughs "My plan is exactly what you could have expect from me- I don't have to explain myself! Not to you!" He finishes harshly.

"You're making my job a lot harder than it is Dostoyevsky...no I should call you Rat!" Dazai pinned Fyodor to the wall putting his arms above him while looking in his eyes.

Fyodor lean his head in, boldly looking back at Dazai. "I know and I'll make it a lot harder even for you." he smirked...

To be continued....

Part 2 The Mistake