Suicidal Snow White

A/n: another Dazai x Chuuya, but this is like the Dead Apple scene when Chuuya punches

As the music played in the background of an oprea singer, the song faded in Dazai's ears, and the posion that is flowing through his blood. Shibusawa and Fyodor had betrayed the man that was craving death which now he got. While Dazai laid there now dead a bright blue gem emerged from Dazai's body, when Shibusawa tried to grab it but, stopped as the blue gem turned ruby red "Wait this isn't it!?" The white haired man started to panic and looks at the Russian with confusion and worry "I thought you said if I killed him I would get the gem that could make me remember!!" Fyodor couldn't, but laugh at how foolish that man could be as he pulled out the sharp fruit knife "Some old gem that would help you remember, your lost memories! Don't make me die of laughter with your pitty party." Fyodor walked closer to the white haired male and slit his throat in a swift movement Shibusawa's neck was caked in blood as he starts to remember everything...

Time Skip

When Fyodor had thought they killed Dazai, he saw his figure floating up into the Mist Dragon "You're quite greedy aren't you Dazai-kun." Fyodor said as Dazai disappears in the dragon, Fyodor walks out of the room as chaos roared outside and then he saw is ability walking toward him as he smirk and started speaking along with his ability "I am crime and I am punishment...Don't you know Crime and Punishment are great friend hehehehe~ Now awaken! Dragon of the Mist!!" The Dragon roared as more mist spreaded acrossed Yokohama, Chuuya rushed out of the plane while ignoring the teal haired female as he got into action. Chuuya was over using his ability, but he knew the risk and he would risk it for Dazai his lover (Yes Dazai and Chuuya are dating) Meanwhile while Chuuya was fight the Dragon, Fyodor escaped from the building that was now destroyed. Fyodor hears the footsteps of Akutagawa and Kyouka getting closer, as he quickly hurried with his plan, and placed a small red ruby gem on Shibusawa's skull as the skull floated up in the air Fyodor couldn't but help get excited! The skull had transform into Shibusawa, but even better! With a horn, red bloody long nails, scales all over his body, and the bigger built he had; all of it was just simply amazing. Once Shibusawa finished forming he gave Fyodor one of his devilish smirks and thanked Fyodor for regaining his memories, he said his goodbye and flew off to deal with Akutagawa, Kyouka, and Atsushi.

Fyodor made his leave to a secret hideout that leaded to the House of Rats base. Back to Chuuya and the Dragon, Chuuya was losing this battle, but this didn't stop him! With half of his strength gone he used his ability to gravitate a huge building and swung it at the Dragon then before it could fire, Chuuya slammed the building in the Dragon's mouth as it exploded fading away as a white light surrounded an unconscious Dazai and an out of control unstable Chuuya. Finally Chuuya had defeated the Dragon, Chuuya coughed up blood from overusing his ability...But before he was about to punch Dazai he stopped himself and then kissed the male pushing the antidote down his throat as the ginger pulled away from the dark chocolate haired male. Out of no where Chuuya had felt a warm but gentle hand on his cheek causing his ability to nullify and he heard a voice "How sweet of you to kiss me and use your ability...How beautiful Chuuya..And thank you.." The two slowly fell to the ground as Dazai held Chuuya closely in his arms. "I only used my ability because I trusted you, you idiot of a boyfriend.." Chuuya tried to move but Dazai held him down "Don't move the mist is still active." Chuuya's body felt heavily and his eyes started to close "You got to be shi-" he had passed out on Dazai's lap.

"It is all up to them now."

The End

A/n: So tomorrow is Fyodor's Bday here in America so I will be doing a special chapter with my oc in it since she is apart of the House of Rats and she is Fyodor's 2nd favorite right next to Nikolai! So I hope you guys enjoyed this