Snowfall

A/N: Sorry that I haven't been making chapters, I have been busy with Finals, Christmas, and buying an outfit for my sweet 16 bday. I will try my hardest to get everything done that I have planned for this book.

P.S thank you guys for the votes and views I am glad you all like this book.

It was a snowy day in Yokohama, everyone stayed indoors cooking up hotpot with family, lovers, or roomates. In one household (house-hold) it was Atsushi and Dazai the two had been living together since they first dated, it was Dazai's idea (Kyouka is there too)

As Kyouka was asleep under the futon, Atsushi and Dazai were the only ones awake throughout the house. The two talked and talked their hearts outthroughout the night as the snow fell from outside, Dazai felt so happy in his life it was just like how he was with Odasaku, he loved the way Odasaku was back then, but sadly his happiness never lasted long and then he lost that hope of ever being in love again. Atsushi opened his eyes through the doors of love which it felt different from the first time,  he actually felt the warmth in his heart. Atsushi felt the same way about Dazai, Atsushi had never loved anyone before not even a man which he was shocked when he first started to have feelings for his senpai/ superior until he started to see him as a good guy even though some people warned Atsushi about Dazai he really didn't care at all. Dazai was the type of person who needed this love and care since it had been missing his whole life, so Atsushi was really proud of himself for loving this man.
   While the two chatted on and on the night only gotten colder and older as time past. Atsushi decided to get up the clean the dishes they had made for the hot pot and tea, Dazai helped along the way while putting Kyouka in bed, once that was the done the two prepared for bed and slept throughout this cold snowh night.

A/n: sorry that this is short I really couldn't think of anything to type for this, but there will be a better one soon.