A Cold Winter's Night

A/n: this is a Dazai x Chuuya fluff if you don't like this ship please swipe to the next story I have next! But for now I hope you enjoy this! 😊

It was a cold winter night as a short ginger was making his way home (okay so in the fluff Dazai and Chuuya live with each other even though they are part of two different agencies mkays) he saw his roommate Dazai. The ginger kept it a secret that he loved him, but Chuuya yes that is the ginger's name. Tonight Chuuya wanted to confess his feelings for Dazai, as he stood there in thought the dark chocolate haired male Dazai ran up to Chuuya and waved his hand up in Chuuya's face to snap him out. Chuuya had snapped out of his thoughts and had gotten into his tsudere mode "You idiot what do you want!?"  he yelled at Dazai. Dazai smirked and teased him"Why are you so mean to such pretty man like me, you are always nagging and yelling at me for no reason" he pouted as he walks inside the home that the two shared. Chuuya had to face the facts he was a little rough on Dazai so he ran off to a cake shop as he texted Dazai and told him that he was bringing a cake home.

An hour later while Chuuya is walking home

Dazai wandered around the house for a bit as he turned on the heat a little to warm up the house. He could help, but think about the ginger as happy memories of them both dance in his head. To feed in his thoughts Dazai took a hot shower and after the shower he walked in Chuuya's room, laid in his bed while nuzzling the pillows, inhaling his scent with a small blush on his face. Dazai began to think was he in love with his partner and long time friend...after a long process of thinking Dazai decided to call his kohai Atsushi for help since he had confessed to Akutagawa a long time ago, but he had stopped the call because it was so late so he just choose to tell Chuuya once he had gotten back.
  When Chuuya had return back again with cake, he called of Dazai's name as he took off his scarf, shoes, gloves, and hat. The ginger kept calling out Dazai's and he had gotten a little annoyed, "Dazai you bonehead where are you!" Chuuya looked everywhere and then he realized where Dazai was. Chuuya stompped in his room, but found Dazai sleeping in his bed in his pajamas, Chuuya couldn't help, but smile at the display before him. So, Chuuya put the cake on the nightstand and changed into his pajamas as he climbed in bed with Dazai, watched him sleep for a little. The ginger was so caught up in the other male's feature he played with Dazai's hair as he slept and then without thinking Chuuya opens his mouth, "Dazai..From the first day we met I thought you were just a crazed death person, but then after I joined the Port Mafia I wanted to learn more about you..." Chuuya goes on and on as Dazai listens while he opens his eyes to look at the ginger "I never knew that I was falling in love with you as years went on, but I was too scared to say anything to you...I just want to say I love you Dazai and please don't die on me I don't want to be alone-" Chuuya was cut off my Dazai hugging him close and whispering "I love you yoo, you dummy..." Chuuya hugged Dazai back and letting his emotions get the best of him as he cried tears of pure happiness while smiling at Dazai, "Thank you for appecting my feelings, hehe." Dazai wiped away Chuuya's tears of happiness and kisses his head, Chuuya pouts hoping he was going to get a kiss from Dazai, but Dazai was just messing with him and actually kissed him on the lips. The kiss was very tender and soft, Chuuya couldn't help, but melt in the kiss; he wasn't planning on letting this chance slip past him, so he kissed Dazai back tenderly and softly as the two cuddled. The kissed lasted for a good minture, until Chuuya pulled away "Say Dazai, lets eat dinner and cake..Maybe afterwards we can cuddle back here again?" Dazai gave it some thought and then he said "Promise me that you are not going to drink again because you are some animal when you drink, Chuuya." Chuuya thought about it, but wine was his life...Things are different "Fine, but only this once Dazai" Chuuya agrees with a huff as he gets up to prepare the late-night dinner.

After Dinner the two head back to Chuuya's room for cuddling

Once the two were in Chuuya's room again, they both cuddled each other as Dazai nuzzled his face in Chuuya's neck and Chuuya wrapped his small frame around Dazai. Chuuya had felt more confidence in this relationship and he would like to give Dazai a reason to live instead if him trying to die all the time. "Dazai...Um why do you crave death so much? Would you try to kill yourself again?" Chuuya was now worried as he asked more questions, but Dazai stopped him "There is no need to worry about ne trying to die, I can't leave someone as precious as you are Chuuya. Even though I planned to die I can't now because I have you in my life and I don't want to lose this happiness..." Dazai speaks softly, but earns a soft punch on the chest by Chuuya. "You i-idiot, t-thank you Dazai I don't want to leave you either..." Dazai couldn't help, but smile and hug his lover close to him.

As the night went one the two cuddled in each other's arms, on this cold winter night.

The End