A Friendly Visit

Theme: Japanese Homes/Minka

(Btw Fukuzawa is 19 and Mori is 19)

It was a hot summer day at the Yukichi household. Fukuzawa was sitting outside drinking iced green tea, while he was rubbing a stray cat's head. Then few hours of sitting outside Fukuzawa, see a dark haired man walk towards him. As the figure got closer the dark haired man looked very injured, Fukuzawa had rushed to the dark haired man, to help him out. When Fukuzawa had gotten to the man, he couldn't help but stare at him, he also noticed that the man was a snake spirit, who guarded the land Fukuzawa lives in. As soon as Fukuzawa picked up the man he poofed into a snake, this action took Fukuzawa by surprise as he rushed in his Minka.

Hours had passed since Fukuzawa healed the Snake spirit. He had no other choice but to wait, so as Fukuzawa waited he decided to take a little nap after all he was pretty tired from aiding the Snake spirit. As Fukuzawa was napping the Snake sprirt poofed back in his human form, but he quickly realized he was not in the forest. He panics a little because he knows he was going to be killed by who whoever took him in but Mori realized/ senses a relaxing and calm atmosphere from this white haired male, just from looking at him Mori knows that this man will do him no harm. While he stared more he realized that the white haired man was cold so he wrapped him up in the covers he gave him and let him rest.

Mori was thinking if he should stay or not...But he doesn't want to put this man in danger. So as Mori was walking away he heard a tired voice speak to him, "You're leaving...?" Mori turned around and made eye contact with the sleepy male. Mori wanted to stay but he couldn't as he was about to open his mouth the male spoke again, "I can protect you because     you are a rare sprirt and people will do anything to find you! So please don't leave.." Fukuzawa and Mori couldn't believe what they both heard, and what Fukuzawa just said "You promise you'll protect boy? Even if it count you, your life?" Fukuzawa gave it some thought then spoke with a slight blush on his face "I will protect you no matter what, because...Because I've always loved you since you saved me from drowning that night."

Flashback

Fukuzawa was training near a river as he was practing swordsmanship and his balance for a young teen his age. He wanted to now protect people since his family were murder a terrible death. As Fukuzawa kept on training as strong wind pushed him off a rock and into the deep river, Fukuzawa was drowning in the freezing water, and he knew it was useless to call for help. So he gave up, but Fukuzawa saw a dark figure that wasn't so clear because water was blocking his sight. Once Fukuzawa sunk in deeper in the water his eyes started to close as they did so, he saw more of the figure features which was scales patches on the face, black hair, and a green and purple kimono style.

Flashback over

Fukuzawa couldn't remember the rest so everyday he would go to the same spot and he would spot glimpses of the Snake spirit alone. Fukuzawa couldn't help to have feelings for him. Then as years passed Fukuzawa focused more on training and getting stronger he forgot. Now things are different the man he loved is right in front of him"Now that I am strong I can return the favor and protect you." Those words rung in Mori's ears as he starts to remember it all, all of the moments he found food on the other side of the river, all of the letters and flowers were all from the man in front of him. Mori gave in and said, "Take good care of me.."

The End