Getting Ready

Main character. Y/N
Weapons of choice. Sniper rifle and two revolvers
Age. 26
Hair color. Y/H/C
Height. Y/H
Eye color. Y/E/C

Its 9:00 in the morning you wake up to sun shinning through your window. "Ooh fuck who turned on the lights!" You say while pulling the blanket over your head. *Knock knock* "Time to get up Love!" A sweet British voice comes from the other side of the door. "I'm not here." You responded. The door opens slowly. "Oh I guess if Y/N isnt here, more bacon for me." You hear the British voice and the door open so you take the blanket off from over your head to see Tracer, still in her Pjs. "Come on Y/N Torbyorn is making breakfast!" "Tracer please let me sleep I've had a rough night." Her smile turned quickly into a frown. "Did you have another bad dream?" She asks with a concerned look on her face. You turn your head, look down at the foot of the bed, and nod. "I'm sorry Love." "Do you want me to come back later?" "Actually can you stay and talk with me for a little bit." "Of course Love, let me call down stairs, to see if Winston will bring us some food up." "Thanks Lena." "No problem." Tracer walks out of the room. Over the past 3 months you and Tracer have become best friends, no matter what she always been there for you with your bad dreams or PTSD. Tracer comes back into the room after making the phone call and sits down next to you on the bed. "So what was the dream about this time Love?" "My last mission, its Been 3 months since I got shot and last night going through it all over again in my dream, freaked me out a bit." "I can still hear Reaper yelling at me to answer him about killing the target." "Oh Y/N I'm so sorry." "And today will be my first mission since, I'm just worried." "As nice as it is to talk and hang out with Mercy cause shes really sweet." "I dont want the reason being to see her is just because of getting shot again." "It's all going to be ok Love." Tracer grabs your hand. "Listen to me Love, I promise I'll keep you safe and I won't let anything bad happen to you!" You look at her with one tear going down your face and a small grin. "Thank you Lena." "It's no problem at all Love." Tracer gives you a hug. "You are part of the family Y/N, I love you like my brother and tonight when we get back love we will play poker, because you promised me you teach me." "We can do that." *knock knock* "Can I come in?" "Come on in big guy." Winston comes in also wearing his pjs. "Sorry to interrupt but here is your breakfast you ordered." "Thank you Winston." "Are you feeling alright Y/N?" "Ya I'm much better thanks to Lena." Tracer smiles and give you another hug. "I'm so happy I could help Love!" Winston walks over, picks you both up and gives hugs. "I want some of that family love!" You all laughed, then began to eat breakfast. "Once you guys get done eating, get dressed." "McCree will be leading us 3 and Mercy on this mission." "Why McCree?" "Just out of curiosity." You asked Winston. "Because McCree old Deadlock gang buddys have been causing alot more trouble on Route 66." "He knows that area better then anyone." "Neat." "So once you two get done eating get dressed and prepare for a battle just in case." "Yes sir." You both say at the same time and salute Winston as he walks out of the room. *7 minutes later* You get finished eating, nows it's time to get ready. "If it's ok with you Love!" "I'm going to go get ready!" "Alright Lena I'll see you on the ship." Tracer gets up and walks out of the room while eating her last piece of toast. Once Tracer left the room, you quickly get up, close the door and lock it. You had a secret that Tracer your best friend didnt even know. You sigh. "Why does it have to be the Deadlock gang on my first mission?!" You use to do jobs for the Deadlock Rebels aswell. You even made some friends and got the logo tattooed on your left arm, but keep it covered up when other people are around. You take the cover off that tattoo and start to worry. "What if I run into people I know, i dont want to shoot them for attacking my new family and I have to protect my new family from them attacking." "Especially Tracer shes more then just a friend shes my big sister." "And the leader of the Deadlock Rebels." "What if she's there?" You ask yourself. "I never did get to meet her." "I've seen her wanted posters and I heard alot of stories about her from my friends in the gang." "Most of the stories didnt end well for most people." "She has no mercy." "Ugh I'm getting a headache!" "I need to calm down." "I rarely saw my friends or Ashe on any of the missions I have done with the Deadlock gang." "I always saw my friends at the club house having drinks and I never ever seen Ashe anywhere." "Tracer and the team have been training alot longer then I have, they'll be fine, I hope." You shake your head. "Well enough overthinking, its time to get ready." Your outfit is brown leather trench coat, with black cargo pants, brown cowboy boots, white t shirt, flat black cowboy hat and two belts. One around your waist carrying your two six shooters and the other going down around your chest with amo. Of course you have your sniper rifle aswell on your back.